seven

The two friends watched Netflix together for a while. They threw popcorn at each other and laughed at stupid jokes.

They forgot about the whole succubus situation, which was not a good idea. It was nice that the two friends forgot they summoned two demons from the depths of Hell, but it would come back to bite them in the ass if they let their guard down.

The television was fine. Nothing in the past ever happened to Yoongi's electricity or cable. But the television suddenly turned off. There was no light in his apartment anymore.

"Yoongi," Hoseok lowly whispered. "It's happening again. Is it my succubus or yours?"

Yoongi shook his head slightly. "I don't know. I've never seen mine, remember? Should we... Should we ask?"

Hoseok smacked Yoongi. "Are you fucking crazy? Are you doing drugs?"

"You're asking the man who summoned a demon at three in the morning, who was also sleep deprived?" Yoongi retorted.

Hoseok sighed. "My mistake. I guess you should ask them."

"Me? Why me?"

"Because you're the—quote on quote—'badass man, while I'm Hansel from Hansel and Gretal.' Does that ring a bell?"

Yoongi clicked his tongue. "My words are biting me back in the ass. Hello, demons? Is it my succubus or Hoseok's succubus?"

There was no answer.

"Why did I think that was going to work?" Yoongi asked himself.

"Because you're insane," Hoseok replied.

A low growl came out from Hoseok's side of the room, while a soft purr came out from Yoongi's side of the room.

"I'm going to die tonight," Hoseok peeped out.

"They're not supposed to kill us though," Yoongi said.

"They're demons, dipshit!"

"Good point."

Yoongi still couldn't see because of the dark, but he felt something nudge him. He tensed up as he felt hands roaming his body.

"Is that you touching me?" Yoongi whispered.

"What? No. Why would I touch you at a time like this?" Hoseok asked.

Yoongi opened his mouth to snap back at Hoseok, but a groan left his lips instead. The hands palmed his cock and gently applied pressure. The hands continued to play around with his body.

"Oh—holy shit, I'm going to cum right now," Yoongi groaned out.

"What? No! No! Do not! What the fuck is happening to you?!" Hoseok shouted in the dark.

The light suddenly turned back on. Two figures were in Yoongi's apartment. It was a man and woman. They both had tails and horns coming out from their head. The woman was still palming Yoongi as the man pressed gentle kisses on Hoseok's neck.