five

Yoongi fell into a deep sleep. He was similar to Sleeping Beauty. It was easily one of the worst periods of sleep he'd ever gotten.

He slept for 21 hours, not knowing what happened the night before once he woke up. He couldn't remember anything. He felt uneasy and had an inkling that something went wrong at night, but he couldn't remember.

Yoongi stared around his dark room. It was two in the morning. He sighed, scratching his head through his fluffy, white-blonde hair. He ruined his sleeping pattern and that irked him.

He got up from his bed and walked into the kitchen, eyeing the furniture that was previously moved around. He got out some store-bought kimchi and rice and started preparing it.

After his very early breakfast but late dinner was prepared, he sat on his couch and watched the television. There wasn't anything interesting to watch.

Yoongi finished his breakfast and set it into the sink, too lazy to wash them at three in the morning. He stretched his body, reaching his fingers to the ceiling. His stomach started aching.

Yoongi stopped stretching to check on why his stomach hurt. He had small bruises on his abs. He furrowed his eyebrows and touched his bruises, hissing when it stung.

"What the fuck happened last night?" he whispered.

The light in his kitchen buzzed and flickered before stabilizing. He got chills down his spine and down his legs. Yoongi froze again, not being able to move like the night before.

Arms wrapped around his chest from behind. He couldn't move. He saw the structure of the arms, hands, and fingers. It resembled a woman.

Yoongi didn't believe the ritual worked, but he couldn't explain what was currently happening to him. He never did drugs in his life, but he drank. He hadn't had a drink for more than two weeks now.

The figure disappeared like most again. Yoongi could move again. He let out his breath, not realizing he was holding it in.