eight

"Why is there a man kissing my neck?" Hoseok asked. "Oh god—"

"Shut up," Yoongi whispered. "I'd like to release in peace. Your voice is—fuck."

Yoongi released in his sweatpants. The woman palming him smiled to herself and curled up into the curve of his side.

The man kissing Hoseok let go and appeared in front of him like a mist and sat on his lap. Hoseok let out a shaky breath.

"I'm your incubus," he said.

"I'm your succubus," the woman told Yoongi. "My name is Vyless."

"I'm Jimin," the man said. "Now, come on, I haven't had energy in days and I need to fuck right now."

Jimin grabbed Hoseok's wrist and dragged him into another room.

"YOONGI, YOU FUCKING BITCH!" Hoseok shouted.

Yoongi tried to get up to help Hoseok, but Vyless wouldn't allow it. She held onto his arm and palmed him again, knowing very well that he was still sensitive.

Yoongi whimpered, attempting to smack her hand away. He failed, suddenly not having the energy to do so.

"Why do I feel so weak? What did you do?" Yoongi asked.

"I didn't do anything," she replied. "I'm a sex demon, remember? Sex demons take energy from their prey in order to survive."

Yoongi groaned. "I've never been this tired after something like that. I've never even been this tired from having full on sex."

Vyless smiled. "Humans are much different from sex demons. We're demons, after all. Don't you like me, Yoongi?" she asked with a pout as she slowly crawled onto his lap.

"Uh—yeah, yeah, I—I like you. Of course, I like you," he stuttered out.

"That's good," she muttered. "Do you want me to touch you?"

He nodded.

She trailed her hands underneath his t-shirt and touched his silky smooth stomach. She rubbed herself on him and pressed her lips to his ear.

"H-Hey, have you ever tried shower sex?" Yoongi asked.

Vyless looked back at him in confusion.