sixteen

[the next morning]

"Are you sure you're okay?" Vyless asked, staring at Yoongi for confirmation.

He smiled softly and nodded, brushing his fingers through her hair. "I'm fine," he reassured.

She rested her cheek on his shoulder. "You don't seem fine," she murmured.

"You don't really act like a demon," he said. "You're too caring and non-demonic."

"Demons can be nice," she said with a pout. "Humans have just assumed that angels are the good ones, while demons are the evil forces that kill people. Angels are the real mean ones."

"Why is that?" Yoongi asked.

"They look and act all innocent, but they always have something up their sleeves. In the past, there were some deaths of humans that were caused by angels. The angels tricked the humans into thinking demons caused all the harm and bloodshed. Just don't get involved with an angel, Yoongi," Vyless advised.

He sighed and kissed her nose. "I wouldn't dream of it, princess. I already have a demon, so why would I need an angel?"

She sighed happily and relaxed in his arms. "If you summon an angel, I'm going to bite your dick off."

Yoongi nervously laughed. "Another great reason to not summon an angel."

Vyless smiled, nudging her nose on his jawline. "You're cute," she whispered. "Everything you do," she whispered, reaching her hand down to his cock hiding underneath the sheets, "just makes me want to fuck you again."

Yoongi groaned, tilting his head back to touch the headboard of his bed. "Vyless, baby, I can't anymore. You've taken so much of my energy this week."

Vyless pouted. "But I like our sex. I like how rough you are."

He cooed at the sight of her trembling lips. "I have class tomorrow. I can't sleep through the day again."

Vyless let out a 'hmph' and turned away from him. Yoongi sighed, feeling the cool air return after she let go of his cock.

He couldn't believe he summoned an attention-needing demon.

[should I end the story here? I have more chapters I wrote, but they're not good]