ten

The next morning, Yoongi could barely move. Every tiny move he made hurt his entire body. His muscles ached, but his cock was throbbing for more sex.

Vyless stirred around in his bed and curled up into the blankets. She continued to sleep peacefully as Yoongi tried to get out of bed to get a glass of water.

He walked into the living room and saw Jimin sucking off Hoseok. His eyes widened and averted his eyes anywhere else as he walked into the kitchen.

Yoongi got his glass of water and gulped it down heavily before running back to his room. Vyless was awake when Yoongi walked back into the room. She was sitting on the bed with the blankets wrapped around her body.

"Is Jimin still here?" she whispered, rubbing her eye with the back of her hand.

Yoongi gulped and nodded, slowly closing the door. "He's—uh—busy with Hoseok."

"Oh—good for him, " she said. "I hope they're having fun. Jimin is really good at his job."

"Aren't all succubus good at their job?" Yoongi asked.

She nodded. "We are, but there are some succubus that are just better than others. To humans, we're just great at sex. In Hell, we seem to be ranked by how good we are at sex and how many humans we've had."

"How many humans have you had sex with?" Yoongi asked.

"I think around 70," she answered. "I'm not usually the type of succubus that has sex with a human and then leaves. It'll happen sometimes, but I usually always stay with the person who summoned me until they die."

"What rank are you in Hell?"

Vyless smiled. "Why are you so curious? You had sex with me last night, so you can guess what rank I am."

Yoongi pursed his lips. "Out of what number?"

She shrugged. "Hell is a big place, honey."

"200," he said.

Vyless looked offended. "Was I that bad yesterday?"

"What? No! You just said it was a big place!" he defended. "What about 5?"

"Oh—that's too much. I'm ranked 33, while Jimin is 56. He's really good at sucking off people."

Yoongi didn't want to remember the scene of Jimin sucking off Hoseok. He was uncomfortable with the image of seeing his best friend getting sucked off.