Call

After Taehyung had sent that message he automatically thought twice about what he just did.

Did he fuck up?

It was like 10pm.

He thought once again and realized the pros and cons.

Con.

Shell think I'm weird or a playboy.

Pro.

I'll hear her voice and find out who she is.

'I'm doing the right thing' he said to himself.

He dialed up her number and right when he was about to press the green phone icon.

A picture of Jungkook, his junior high crush popped up as The Kim Possible Ringtone started blasting out of his phone.

He swiped to accept the call.

"Hey kookie What's u-"

"TAETAE SAVE ME! JIMIN WONT LEAVE ME ALoOOoNE!" jungkook screamed into the phone before

"That's Jimin, you'll just have to deal with it. He may have feelings for you~" Taehyung teased.

"JUST SHut up!" He yelled.

'Boi you're the one screaming in my phone

'Boi you're the one screaming in my phone.' Taehyung said in his mind.

"And even if he does I wouldn't mind but HES TOO CLINGY" Kookie added.

"Just give him a chance~ you did just confess~" Taehyung kept going.

"HELP ME! HES DRAGGING ME AWAY!" Jungkook pleaded.

"Not my problem. Have fun my dude."He replied and hung up.

He was too excited to call Rose.

Once the call ended it went back to the dialpad.

He clicked call and it rung but he quickly clicked the end button before she picked up.

He didn't know why but he was to scared to call her so he laid down and looked at the ceiling.

He thought and just started into space as he started drifting off to sleep.

Meanwhile Rose was hella depressed.

She just got excited for someone to call and hang up immediately.

Did he not like her?

Who was she kidding.

He doesn't even know who she is.

She was tired of feeling the way she was feeling and needed to talk to him ASAP.

So she did what she's best at.

Stalking.

She stalked and texted people until

She got what she needed.

She found his number and put that hoe in the dialpad so quick.

She clicked the call icon with confidence and waited for him to pick up.

It only rang a couple times until Taehyung picked up.

"Hello?"