Hailstorm

chaeyoung quickly put taehyungs address in her phone gps.

1 hour and 15 minutes.

Chaeyoung quickly got up from her bed and slipped on her shoes.

she stomped right back down the stairs and ran out the door ignoring the questions the other girls kept asking her.

she yelled a quick 'i made a big mistake that i need to fix' and ran down to her other car in the...

hailstorm.

she didn't know it was raining, let alone hailing, but it was too late to go back

the girls' house was already far out from the town as she tried her best to get to Taehyung.

"shit!" she screamed as she remembered she didn't have her car on her.

'car or not need to fix this.'

her thoughts racing and speeding as fast as her legs already crying for the person she hurt.

'he's already been through so much shit in his life and i'm just adding on top of it.'

'i've played him like a game when he's only wanted to love me.'

'hes been knowing and waiting for me to tell him. and i've been taking him for a fool.'

the tears running down her cheek from the loud thunder booming and lightening as she thought of all this from Taehyungs perspective feeling all his pain.

'from childhood friends, hes always protected me and saved me when i was in my dark places. i need to save him now.' chaeyoung fought back on all the memories.

when taehyung would save her from her father.

when taehyung would tell off her bullies.

when taehyung best off bobby.

when taehyung first confessed. which she rejected.

flashback starts

"...chaeng" the 14 year old Taehyung looked down at the flowers and chocolate dangling in his hands.

"tae..?" chaeyoung titled her head.

"i-i love you!" taehyung blurted out pushing the gifts out in her direction

silence.

taehyung slowly looked up to make eye contact with the young chaeyoung.

only to see a forced cringe smile.

'i knew it.' taehyung bitterly told himself.

"please say something." he begged.

"you're just a little boy. you don't know what love is." chaeyoung awkwardly pushed his gifts away and pat his nice suit and tied shoulder.

flashback ends

she took a deep shaky breath and continued running as her tears ran on the sides of her face.

she thought about going back but it was too late.

her legs were already zooming her into the dark night.

'man, this is going to be a long run.' she thought as her legs were n

her face turned as pale as the bright lights coming from the lightening.

'i made taehyung feel the pain he's feeling right now, so i deserve every bit of this' she thought eyes shut in fear of falling.

lightening danced across the street lighting everything up for a moment as the hard hail hit her and everything around her.

the thunder echoing and showing no mercy throughout the empty streets.

she kept running as the adrenaline coursed through her veins and the cold wet air bit into her lungs.

the thunder booming making it hard for her to put one foot in front of the other.

for what felt like hours was minutes as she finally made it to her destination making her breath come into short gasps.

she wasted no time into knocking on the large wooden door yelling his name over and over again.

her body was shaking as she yelled until her voice went hoarse.

she was shivering and soaked from the cold hail/rain, mostly from the temperature but also from the fear, adrenaline, and tiredness.

her now weak body finally acknowledged the cuts and bruises from the hard hail all up her arms and legs as the adrenaline weared off.

she quickly got up and limp-ran around the house to find an open window.

she checked window after window until she finally found the dining room window open.

"yes!" her hushed voice thanked as she used all her strength to open it and pull her small and weak body into the house.

her hair was packed and damp sticking to her face and neck, along with her clothes being soaked and stuck to her body.

she hurriedly scrambled around the rooms checking each corner and room for him.

she finally checked a large sum room and saw him weakly sitting in the floor in his room.