Package

DING DONG!

DING DONG!

DING DONG!

"What the actual hell" Taehyung groaned as the door bell kept blasting his ear drums.

He grabbed his phone to look at the time and it was freaking 2am.

He went down his stairs and opened the door to see who it was but nobody was there🙃.

"Somebody is about to catch these hands." Taehyung mumbled.

Taehyung kept cursing under his breath while looking around and saw a box on the floor.

He picked it up and brought it into the house.

He put it in the dining room table and opened it up.

He saw a big bag if Takis and a bottle of Cream Soda in there and a whole big bag of gummy worms.

His favorite snacks and drink.

Then there was a note inside.

'You know it really hurts my feelings when you leave me on seen. Ahem anyways a bitch decided to walk and hour and bring the love of their life their favorite snacks. I love chuuuuu~!

~imaholybitch

Taehyung smiled and heart melted as he put a handful of gummy worms in his mouth.

She really is something special.

Hmmmm I wonder how she-

Taehyung choked on the gummy worms as he sprinted up his stairs tripping on a couple of them.

taeisbae:
HOW THE HELL DID YOU FIND OUT WHERE I LIVE?!?!

Taehyung was freaking scared.

And even more when he heard a loud familiar laugh come from outside.

He was literally on the verge of tears.

He went to his window and saw a girl in his front yard laughing her ass off.

taeisbae:
YO YOU REALLY THINK THIS IS A GAME?!?
I'm coming down there right now.
Just you wait.