I Need You

taeisbae:
I need you.

imaholybitch:
What.

taeisbae:
I can't sleep.

imaholybitch:
You woke me up at 4am to tell me that? What do you expect me to do about that?

taeisbae:
help me?

imaholybitch:
lol how?

taeisbae:
Idk just talk me to sleep or something

imaholybitch:
Lmaooo talk you to sleep? Are you 5?

taeisbae:
I'm fr.
I haven't been able to sleep for the past week.

Chaeyoung had thought about it and remembered how Taehyung would show up to school with red puffy eyes and big bags.

But she always just thought of them as bags of Gucci or schoolwork stress.

imaholybitch:
...Okay.
Why can't you sleep?

taeisbae:
idk... i just been thinking too much.

imaholybitch:
Thinking about what?
Maybe talking about it will help.

taeisbae:
A childhood friend..
He's also my roommate.
He has a lot going on with his life and a bad past and I always hear him crying late at night.

imaholybitch:
Have you tried talking to him?

taeisbae:
He has told me about his past but now everytime I try he just closes me off and he always tells me that he feels empty or something but it's just to hard to push it away because when he's sad it makes me sad too.

imaholybitch:
damn.
What is his past?
maybe I can help.

taeisbae:
He had a fun and nice childhood until he was about 12 his dad died in an attempt robbery leaving him alone to die next to his mom.
He's been broken ever since.
Hes been alone since his mom ended up having to work more paying for the house and bills.
Right now everything seems to be hitting him harder than usual.
And I feel like I'm the only one that can help him because he doesn't want his mom to know that he is hurting.
His mom is already hurting herself.
I can't help him and it's making me feel terrible.

imaholybitch:
...Taehyung
Please don't beat yourself up.
The only thing I can say is to stay by his side to listen and be that shoulder to lean on, give it time for him to open up about his feelings because talking to that someone and leaning on them is sometimes all you need to heal.

taeisbae:
thank you Rosè.

imaholybitch started a video chat.

taeisbae joined video chat.

"Hey Taehyungie!" Rose called out voice still sounding like she just woke up.

Rose had her phone facing the ceiling so it would not show her.

But Taehyung was showing a little bit of his hair.

"Hey Rosè." Taehyungs voice raspy and deep.

'Oof I felt that in my bones.' Chaeyoung thought.

"Sing me to sleep." Taehyung said voice a little shaky as a sniffed.

'OW MY GATO HE WAS CRYING T•T' Chaeyoung screamed in her head.

"TaeTae don't cryyyy, you'll make me cry." Rosè whined.

This only made Taehyung cry more as he sniffled and wiped the tears away.

"Sing for me." His voice quiet so she couldn't detect anymore crying.

Chaeyoung didn't know what song to sing for him so she just sung the song she was listening to before she went to sleep.

(Pull out them tissues bitches Issa bout to go down^)

Taehyungs ears were blessed and the sad song had so much emotion in it. And his tears had carelessly fell down his cheeks as his eyes fell and he slowly fell asleep to Chaeyoungs voice.

"Taehyung?" Chaeyoung has called out after hear a snore.

She picked up her phone and looked at the screen as a giant smile crept on her face.

Taehyungs phone has fallen out of his hand and onto the pillow as he fell asleep.

Chaeyoung could not miss this chance as she took almost 509 screenshots.

iCloud Usage? Never heard of her.

"Goodnight Taehyungie~" She sung into the phone before hanging up.

She finally laid back down and got ready to sleep.

Her heart was warm but then felt heavy and she couldn't sleep.

It wasn't his roommates story.

It's his.

"You liar." Chaeyoung said drifting to sleep.