Deepthroat

"Hello?"

The deep husky voice rang through the line.

'OM MY SHIT, HIS VOICE IS DeEP.' Rosè screamed in her mind.

"Wassup biitch." Rose replied into the phone.

"Excuse me? Who is this?" Taehyung asked confused.

"It's me, I'm your hoe, I'm your bitch , it's me hoelybitch" rosè sung into the phone.

"Rosè?" He called.

On the inside tae was so happy that Rose had more balls than him to call first.

'WHAT KINDA- my name sounded so good coming out of his mouth IM- GDIDNSINEJE' Rose screamed in her mind

"Hay Taehyung"

'OMG this is heaven?! Her voice sounds like honey~my name rolled off her tongue so naturally. Send help-' Tae thought.

"Oh. Ummm." He cleared his throat.

"Aren't you glad I'm a girl. Or not some old pedo." Rosè remarked in a duh tone into the phone.

Tae knew she wasn't in the first place.

"Y-Yeah. A-nyways . What are you doing it's like 2am." Tae asked.

"Oh sorry! Did I ruin your beauty sleep?? You just weren't calling me. So I found your number and called you." Rosè said confidently.

"Oh no. And what beauty sleep? I don't need any-"

"-Cause you were born and stay sexy as hell!~"

"-cause it won't...work."

"BITCH WHat did I TeLl yOU abOUT THAT SHIT" Rosè's voice went from loud to soft to loud as she threatened.

Tae loved how no matter how much he put himself down Rosè was always there to cuss him out and bring him back up. :))

"And what are you gonna do about it?" Tae asked mockingly.

"I dont know how bout you just turn around to your window and find out?" The evil in Rose decided to come out.

Rose knew Tae was a lil PuSSY!

"Boi hell nah. I'm not playing these games Rosè. I swear if youre EEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAGHHHHHHH." Tae quickly turned around to check as an inhuman noise came from his mouth.

"BAHAHAHAHAHAGAHHAAAAHHAAAA" Rosè screamed into the phone.

" shut the f-"

"BANAHHAAAHHHAAAHHAAA" she cut him off.

"im get-"

"HAHAHAHA
haHahaha.
Hehehe
Hm" she finally finished.

They talked on the phone for a good 30 minutes about their lives a d hobbies.

But not too much because Rosè was still trying to stay anonymous.

"Hey Rosè? Since you scared the shit out of me I can't sleep. Can I ask you a favor?"

"Do you want me to cuddle?!? HELL YEA! ILL TURN USAIN BOLT UP IN THIS BITCH AND SPRINT THERE!!" She jumped.

"in your dreams hoe. Now shut the hell up and let me speak please."

"What."

"Is there anyway you can pay me back for the distress you've caused?" Tae asked.

"Why?" Rose answered suspicion in her question.

"Do it for me."

"Hell no." Rose replied shortly.

"Please?" Tae asked again cutely.

'Aw shit. My heart~' Rose thought.

"PLEAAASSEEEEEE?!?!" He screamed.

"Okay! Damn, loud as hell. How are your parents still sleep?" Rosè asked.

"They aren't. Now do it. please~"

"Ahem."

Then there was a silence then a deep breath.

"Rose? You stil-"

"HUMP ME~ F-" she started.

doot~doot~doot~

call ended.