Pen Or Pencil I Can Burrow?

~Monday Morning~

It was currently Monday morning and Chaeyoung was getting ready for school.

She had put everything in her backpack including her binders and textbooks, lunch and Taehyungs Gucci slipper.

And she looked in the mirror to make sure she stayed popping.

'Idiot Boi kicked it off while running away from me' she recalled

She slung that ish onto her back and went to her Jeep.

She drove to school blasting music like she did on the daily.

She got outha car and went to her first period which was English.

She got in the class and greeted the teacher as she went to the back of the class by the window which was her favorite spot.

She waited for class to start since she was really early so she plugged in her earbuds.

She was playing her music as she had started playing episode.

She was getting real mad because she was reading that 'Stole Your Bra' book and they hung it in the flagpole.

And her music suddenly paused.

She took this as a sign to stop playing and get ready for class.

So she turned to get her book bag and she pulled out her textbook and journal.

But then looked up to meet eyes with the Kim Taehyung sitting right next to her head resting in his hand.

She cleared her throat and smiled at him.

The teacher had started the class.

His lips slightly curved up before he had turned to his work.

The teacher was doing the lesson and I felt a poke on my shoulder.

"Psst. Chaeyoung." I heard a deep whisper call my name.

I looked at him that back to my notes leering him know that I'm listening.

"You gotta pen or pencil I could borrow?" He asked.

I pulled out my Krunk pencil pouch and pulled out a pencil for him to use.

He cutely chuckled at my pencil pouch.

"Dont lose it. It's my favorite." I whispered shortly and quietly as he nodded than turned to start his notes.

...

It had been two class periods since English and now it was Lunch.

My favorite.

I really do like lunch but not that much now.

Jennie has a new boyfriend and he's a freakin pervert.

He reminds me of Taehyung cuz his voice is so deep.

But not as deep.

Taehyungs is better.

He's always trying to get at me whenever Jennie leaves places and I don't feel comfortable sitting with him anymore.

Lisa and Jisoo already left for the same reason but I'm a good friend so I'm staying with Jennie but I'm planning on telling her at lunch today because I don't want Jennie with a guy like him.

I was on my way to the cafeteria when a strong arm had snatched me up into an empty classroom.

The classroom was really dark but not too dark.

It kinda smelt.

But the strong arm turned me around to face them I yelped.

Speak of the devil.