Shit

NO POV

The two teens were tangled in eachothers arms and legs within the thick comforters as the sun began to beam through the cracks of the doors and windows.

The birds began to awake and chirp along with the sun like from a movie scene and everything else.

Meanwhile Taehyung and Chaeyoung were both still knocked out in bed.

One heavy sleeper is already a bad idea but two is just terrible.

Chaeyoung wasn't gonna wake up because the only alarm that would ever wake her up is in her at her and the others girls house.

her alarm, also known as Lalisa Manoban.

It was currently about 8:25 and school started at 8:35, meaning the had less than 5 minutes to get up, ready and out the door.

But that's just physically impossible, especially for the 2 sloths snoring their life away.

"YO TAEHYUNG! YOURE-" the door busted open hitting the wall.

"-late." But the two were still slumpt.

The boy walked through all the blankets on the floor confused at the second body in the blanket with him.

He got closer and closer only to realize it was a girl.

"Woahhhhhh Taehyung! I see you makin them moves." Jimin said as he got the glass of water and splashed it on his face.

Taehyung shot up instantly waking Chaeyoung up along with him.

"How could you betray me like this?" Taehyung said sleepily.

"How could you Taehyung? Sleeping with the Rose and not bringing Jennie along for me." He fake cried.

"Jennie?!" Chaeyoung exclaimed.

She knew that Taehyung heard her 'imaholybitch' name but she tried to change the subject.

"Yeah Jennie?!" Taehyung asked not fully comprehending that Jimin just exposed her.

"Yeah imma go now." Chaeyoung said realizing Taehyung was waking up a little bit.

"But your car is at the school still." Taehyung got off the bed with her.

"It's okay I'll get Jennie to come and get me." Chaeyoung smiled shooing Taehyung.

"Give her my number!!" Jimin yelled excitedly.

"...was already taken by-"

"Taken?! By who?!" Jimin cut her off.

"-Kai." She finished quietly.

Jimins face immediately dropped as a sad blue aura came from him.

"I gotta go." He sadly said rushing out of the room.

Chaeyoung was shocked as she tried to get a hold of him but his lean but built figure slid from her grasp.

"...wow he didn't even hear me say 'was' " chaeyoung blinked.

"He'll be fine." Taehyung fell back on his bed.

Chaeyoung observed Taehyung.

His hair that would usually look so fluffy and fly around was now flat and damp.

It didn't look bad.

But it looked a little to good.

Looking at him he was so handsome.

His eyes, nose, and lips, we all perfect in the perfect places.

His jawline, neck and chest were all perfect too.

Chaeyoung kept looking lower as his shirt was lifeted up just a little bit showing his soft but toned abs.

And his tight skinny jeans-

"Woah, Chaeyoungie you done eye raping me?" Chaeyoung jumped up, face already red as her eyes met his.

He was looking at her through half opened eyes but he had a big mischievous smirk on his full lips.

"My turn."

"Bye you pervert." Chaeyoung opened the door and walked out.

"Hey! That's not fair!" Taehyung screamed from the other room chuckling.

Chaeyoung groaned in embarrassment as she called Jennie to come and get her.

Later That Day @ 10:34 pm

Taehyung and Chaeyoung both got lucky as today was testing day but they were all upperclassmen and ahead so they didn't have to go to school.

Taehyung POV

Jimin hasn't talked to me all day.

I decided to call him and
check up on him

~ring~

"Ayoooo~"

"Jimin?"

"Wazzuppa"

"Are you drunk?"

"No! Neverrr~...Maybe just a little bit...yaaaa"

"Who are you with? Do you need a ride?"

"Nopeeeee~ I'm with Jungkookiee~"

"Okay good"

"Lolll what about you and Rosè? Y'all been doin the dirty"

"Rose? How do you know her? I've never even met her."

"Bruhhh you sthoopit. You wereee hanging wit her earlier todayy"

"That was Chaeyoung."

"Potatoo Potaato she goes by both"

"I'll call you back"

"Make sure to use protectionmmm"

~call needed.~

taeisbae:
Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung/Rose POV

"Aye Chaeyoung you got a text from...taeisbae?" Lisa yelled to Chaeyoung from downstairs.

"Oof. What he say?"

"He said 'Chaeyoung.' With a period." Lisa yelled across for her to hear.

Chaeyoung ran downstairs sounding like a whole stampede and a half.

She snatched her phone saying a quick sorry to Lisa.

she opened the message and ran back to her room.

taeisbae:
Chaeyoung.

Shit.

A/N: wassup yall!!

i double updated today bc i got my tooth pulled earlier today. the anesthesia had me screaming bts songs earlier lol. but it's wearing off now, i'm abt to take some pain killers so i might fall asleep and forget to post the next chapter tmrw so here goes your double update.

be ready for the next chapter.

it's abt to be crazyyyyyy.

much love,

lHOLYWATERl