Butterfly

"...taehyung?" she whispered.

"hmm?"

"i love you too."

taehyungs body went still as he heard those four words.

he slowly looked up at her from the position he was sitting in on the floor.

chaeyoung warmly smiled taehyungs reaction turning her head to the side in the dark room.

she clenched taehyungs warm hands everytime the thunder or lightening would hit.

taehyung wanted to cry again.

not tears of sadness but tears of joy.

he rubbed her cold clammy hands with his thumbs as he tried hard not to giggle and roll around like a crackhead.

"a-ah heyyy, y-you heard m-me?" he questioned mumbling.

chaeyoung hummed a yes as she stared at the ceiling studying the designs of the ceilings and chandeliers.

taehyung let out a breathy laugh.

he felt so warm and fuzzy inside.

as his smile kept getting bigger and giddier.

which turned into small laughs and giggles.

"tae~, you wanna do me a favor?" chaeyoung asked tiredly.

"you want me to sing for you huh?" taehyung blankly asked attempting to hide his giddiness.

"yea-."

"-no." taehyung cut her off blankly trying to hold in his laughs.

"oh for real? that's a bed. matter fact keep that same energy." chaeyoung acted upset and tried turning away from him but yelped from the cuts and bruises she got from the hail.

taehyung quickly jumped up scolding her about being careful.

he carefully lifted chaeyoungs upper body and sat next to her putting it onto his.

taehyung couldn't help but smirk at how stiff she became.

he rearranged the blankets and put them both underneath.

"w-w-what are you doing man?" she awkwardly chuckled.

"i'm warning you up and keeping you from hurting yourself." taehyung snaked an arm around her waist pulling her closer.

( like this but minus the phone :] )

chaeyoung hid her face under the blanket already feeling herself starting to blush

after a couple minutes in the comfortable silence chaeyoung gave into taehyung putting her arm into his chest and around his middle.

his arms wrapped around her as she smelt the soft vanilla in his skin and nice lavender on his thin shirt.

as their bodies molded together, taehyung sharing his body heat as easily as he shared his heart.

in the dark room their cuddles were like little taps of heaven, soft, together, and warm.

his arms brought a peace to chaeyoung she's never known, even while flinching through the loud storm.

taehyung looked down without moving his head too much too see that chaeyoung was still up and awake.

taehyung quietly cleared his throat and started to sing.

she put her hand on his chest and could feel the way his HEART BEAT~ against his rib cage.

his arms were warm and safe around her, they could stay like this forever.

with his slow breaths against her cheek and his hands running through her hair, he began to sing.

his voice was smooth and clear and quiet yet powerful.

soothing, in a way.

his voice was very unique and deep.

you don't really call a guy's voice beautiful, but his was. his voice was the promise of tomorrow.

it was so beautiful, and she wished that he would never stop.

[btw the song is BTS-Butterfly :))]

chaeyoungs eyes fluttered closed as she drifted off to sleep

taehyung felt her head get heavy in his chest indicating she had fallen asleep.

it was heard to tell at first because she flinched even in her sleep, but it was something he had already gotten used to.

taehyung admired her features still running his fingers through his hair making her fall into his body more.

he lightly smiled wondering what he did to deserve someone as perfect as her.