Homework To Confession

CHAEYOUNG POV

My eyes quickly shot open as I realized I had homework to for English class.

It was pitch black as I quickly swung my legs off that bed.

I was thinking out how my closer to the floor but was cut off by a loud groan from the floor.

I quickly jumped to my feet realizing that this was NOT my room.

"Who's there and what the hell am I doing in your house?!" I grabbed a pillow for defense.

I couldn't see anything but I could hear the shuffling from under me as the bed dipped indicating someone got in.

They casually covered them self and then it got quiet again.

BOI HELL NAH!

I tightened my grip on the pillow and starting swing.

I hit the kidnapper in the head about 15 times but in one swift motion he pushed my legs making me slip and fall right beside him.

I tried to escape but he quickly wrapped me in his arms making me go still.

"All I wanted was a nap but you wanted to go ahead and ruin it." He muttered as his hot minty breath hit my face.

"Taehyung?" He hummed in response.

Breh.

"Why are you holding me so close." I tried pushing him away but he didn't budge.

"Because I like you." He said holding me closer.

"Yeah hehe I like you to but this is too close." I awkwardly chuckled.

Am I dreaming?

"No, I like you like you. And I wanna stay close with you."

Yep, definitely dreaming.

My cheeks got hot and me dug his head into the crook of my neck making me shiver but get all warm at the same time.

I couldn't move because I was so shocked and happy at the same time.

Shortly after I heard soft snores come from his mouth.

The Kim Taehyung likes me.

THE FREAKING KIM TAEHYUNG LIKES ME!

A/N:

WASSUP YALL

YOU KNOW I HAD TO HIT YALL WITH THIS SHORT CHAPTER.

BYE YALL SEE YALL LATER!