Shut Up

chaeyoung saw his silhouette sitting on the floor.

he was blankly staring at the wall.

"taehyung?" chaeyoung slowly opened the door.

she tried to act okay and walk to his broken state.

the lightening making her flinch with each step.

"listen, im here. im here now" she fell to her knees in between his legs holding his face in her hands.

silence.

taehyung saw her with her soaked clothes and hair, water droplets dripping down looking like diamonds in her hair.

her chattering lips were worriedly parted as she looked for his eyes.

'dammit taehyung, stop this! you don't need to be worrying or fantasizing about her right now!' taehyung scolded himself.

taehyung could see her eyes looking for his as he kept his eyes down.

even in this dark night the windows brought enough light for the two to see each other's beauty.

the hard tapping of the hail hitting the windows and roofs mixed with the rumbling of the thunder was all you can hear.

she didn't see his face in the dark room.

he moved his head out of her grasp and looked to the other direction not wanting to see her.

he said nothing.

this broke chaeyoungs heart and made her cry.

she felt so wrong because she had no right to cry after hurting him like this.

"i'm sorry. i'm so so so sorry. i swear i didnt mean to hurt you. every compliment and thing i said was true. i've never said anything with intentions to lie to you or hurt you. i'm sorry." she put her arms under and tightly hugged him.

taehyung so badly wanted to hug her and tell her so many things to comfort her but he couldn't.

'its always been her. i need to think about me this time.' he said to himself

she layed her head on his chest and continued to apologize to him flinching everytime the thunder or lightening hit.

she can feel his breathing shaking from crying and hear his heart beat fastening.

"and if i did i'm sorry. i really meant everything that i said. and you don't know how many times i tried to tell you it was me. i was just so dumb. im so dumb. i'm so stupid. i should-." chaeyoung was cut off by taehyung speaking and wrapping his arms around her.

her bruises from the hail hurt from the sudden action, she wanted to yelp in pain but she did was quietly hiss while squeezing her eyes shut.

taehyungs warm hug made up for it times 100.

"-what more do you want from me?" he asked into her neck, his voice shaky and sniffly as he pulled chaeyoung closer leaning into the hug.

chaeyoung was speechless.

"i'm bigger now. i'm not the same little boy who doesn't know what love is. i know what i'm talking about and what i want. yet you still throw me away like garbage. i've changed so much for you, chaeng. you tell me to grow up, i grew up. you wanted someone to protect you, i protected you. you wanted someone to talk to, i listened. you wanted me to stop annoying you, i have you your space. you wanted someone to love you, and i gave you all my love. you make me feel like i'm not doing enough when i'm literally giving you all i've got left." his voice broke at the end making chaeyoungs heart break into a million pieces.

tears ran down his face and he quietly cried as he finally said everything out loud.

'i'm such a dumbass for crying, she's just gonna look at me in pity and leave me again. i look so weak in front of her' he scolded himself wincing in embarrassment.

"what more do i have to give you to make you-." chaeyoung cut him off by placing her soft lips onto his slightly chapped lips.

chaeyoung pulls away from the kiss looking up into taehyungs shocked eyes.

"i-" she says breathily but is cut off as her trembling cold body finally gives up on her and falls into taehyungs large warm arms.