Blankets and Towels

"Chaeyoung? Chaeyoung!" Taehyung immediately went to the floor to check her weakened state.

his stomach churned and he felt sick for this brief moment.

he quickly picked her up running up the stairs and slowly put her on the his bed.

she flinched every time the thunder or lighting would hit as the hard rain banged the windows.

'she's scared of the rain', taehyung concludes.

he turned around rushing to go and get her blankets and towels.

"...tae." her voice soft and weak as her hand reached and caressed his cheek.

he guilt washed over him as he looked at her weak figure.

'this is my fault. i shouldn't have thrown everything on her like that.' he thought.

"i'm sorry. i didnt know it would hurt you like this. i was trying to meet you but you cancelled. i-." she whispered. as tears welled up in her eyes as her voice broke.

taehyung hugged her shutting her up not caring that his clothes would get wet too.

her body was so cold and shaky.

"i should be the one saying sorry. look at you. i hurt you more. i'm sorry." he hugged her tight letting a single tear slip.

chaeyoung let out a weak shivery laugh flinching when the thunder hit.

taehyung pouted again at how cute and sad she was.

"you think this is funny? you are gone finna catch a cold from being in that rain and you still think this is a game." he scolded her getting up to go and get the blankets for her. (peep that 'as if it's your last' rap joke i put in there XD)

he had left and came back with a heater, towels and blankets and a change of clothes.

he googled if you can die from being too cold in the rain. but all it said was to change clothes immediately and get warmth.

'sheit i can change her. that's disrespectful man' he told himself.

"hey you think you're strong enough to change?" he came back into the room.

he saw chaeyoungs eyes already getting droopy.

he quickly plugged in the heater and put it on the table on front of her.

"you better not be dying on me." he warned, half joking half serious adjusting the heater.

"mmm just tired." chaeyoung bitterly laughed as taehyung put the blankets around her body and towels around her damp hair.

"since you can't change this is the best i could do for you." he apologized as chaeyoung hummed a thanks.

taehyung held her hand sitting on the floor next to her watching had relax slowly warming up.

Taehyung softly smiled at the fact she was getting better.

chaeyoings small hand squeezing his big one flinching everytime the lighting or thunder hit.

the lightening lit up the dark room

"...taehyung?" she whispered.

"hmm?"

"i love you too."