ツFinally Fessing Upツ

Finally Fessing Up

With your host: @SwirlyLove

        Hello to all of you wonderful jackrabbits, I'm Hibiki Chi, and I'm here to bring you the comedy of this week~ This is the first issue for NarutoMagazines, so I hope to catch your attention with this special section. Hopefully, you'll be wanting more when this comes to an end!

        Before we get started, I have a question for you. Don't worry, it's not a scary math problem, it's just one simple question. What's your reaction when you see someone in humiliation? When they fail at something real badly, when that somebody embarrasses themselves. What do you do? Are you usually one to help them out? Do you walk away? How do you feel? Sympathetic?

        Well, there is exactly one emotion that I hope I can get out of you. That emotion would be joy. Sometimes, when people fall, you laugh. Right? Here's an example: Have you ever made someone laugh so hard, that they rip out a huge fart? Or have you experienced that yourself? ( Bet you have~! ) You laugh. ( Or you laugh harder to try and hide the fart sounds.. ) Don't deny it. It feels good to laugh, doesn't it?

        That is why I am here to share the most embarrassing stories and confessions that can be found throughout Wattpad. Enjoy.

                                                                      (>'-')> ~On We Go~ <(^-^<)

       First up, @Stormyrawr (Also known as Captianbuttholedestroyer)

        "In year Five I read the book, "Are You There God? It's Me, Margret." For those of you who do not know what that book is about, it is basically a book about a girl going through puberty, liking boys, and religion jazz. That book became my bible. I would quote it to my friend almost everyday and I made her read it too. That was ninety percent of what my conversations consisted of with my friend. I was very uncomfortable for her to be around probably, because I was that one weird kid that would just talk only about that book and periods."

        Next up, @papez123 (Also known as Paige)

        "There was this one time I was playing volleyball with my cousins and one of my friends and she thought it'd be funny to untie the back of my bathing suit, not knowing it was too small and it literally popped off of me and my cousin saw my boobs. I could not look him in the eye for the longest time."

         "Well, I learned what a blowjob was in the second grade. And I was explaining to my friend Alicia but I accidently started my story with "I lost my innocence in the second grade." And she literally freaked out because wow what did you get raped And now everytime someone tells her something bad (her or tyler) they respond with "Well, at least you're not like Paige and lost your innocence in the second grade."

        "Okay, so when I was little my mom had made biscuits And we went to my grandma's to play cards or whatever. ((My grandma lives on the same property as me.)) And, I decided hey, I want a fucking biscuit. So, when they weren't paying attention, I snuck back to my house. And I guess like an hour later or something they noticed I was missing and started freaking out or whatever And so when my mom finally found me, I was asleep under my bed with a half eaten biscuit in my hand"

        "And, also, the reason I'm so scared to talk out loud is because once in second grade I had to go to school in Texas for a little bit because of Hurricane Katrina and all I heard was my name so I assumed it was my turn to read And, then the teacher stopped me and that's when I realized another girl was reading too. And that's when I realized he said the page number, and not my name."