♡Say Something♡

Say Something (A Neji oneshot)

By: ChildofMyth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Say something, I'm giving up on you

"Neji... Neji wake up. Please Neji you have to..."

I'll be the one, if you want me to

"Please, Neji! Wake up! Neji we need you! Please... wake up for us.. for me..."

Anywhere I would've followed you

"Why, Neji? We are such a close team.. but the one time you broke our formation... the one time we were out of sync... Please..."

Say something, I'm giving up on you

"Neji, wake up please! Tenten will not even look at you... please, wake up.. show her you are okay.. Gai-sensei is crying. He is trying to tell me to let you go..."

And I am feeling so small

"Everyone is still fighting... Please Neji... I need you... You are my rival.. You cannot leave me.."

It was over my head

"Remember when we first became rivals...? You said I would amount to nothing... Neji.."

I know nothing at all

"Why did you break from us..? Neji, I thought we were best friends... But I guess I never realized how special Hinata was to you... For you to do this.."

And I will stumble and fall

"Please Neji! They're trying to pull me away, but I cannot leave you! I am on my hands and knees, Neji I am begging you! Neji..."

I'm still learning to love

"Please Neji... You are a part of me.. My dear rival... I cannot lose you.."

Just starting to crawl

"All those times I crawled towards you on the ground... Because I would not give up our fights... I am crawling once more Neji... My legs will not work correctly... I am shaking much too hard... Neji, please say something.."

Say something, I'm giving up on you

"Neji, please do not leave me..."

I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you

"I tried to help.. to get to you.. I tried to save you... I am sorry.. I am.. so... so.. sorry..."

Anywhere I would've followed you

"Neji... You didn't have to break from us... I would have come with... I would have helped you.. Why Neji.."

Say something, I'm giving up on you

"Neji... Gai-sensei is telling me to let you go... I still must fight... but it hurts.."

And I will swallow my pride

"Neji, my rival.. I will tell you the truth..."

You're the one that I love

"You won, rival... You won..."

And I'm saying goodbye

"Neji... Tenten will not look at you.. But she is crying.. She does care Neji.. But she has already said her goodbye.."

Say something, I'm giving up on you

"I do not want to leave you Neji..."

And I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you

"I wish you would wake up... I am sorry I could not save you.."

And anywhere I would've followed you

"Neji... Can I come with you..?"

Say something, I'm giving up on you

"Neji, please... Wake up... I can not follow you this time... Come back to me.."

Say something, I'm giving up on you

"Neji... I am sorry...

Neji...

Goodbye..."