♥Favorites♥

Favorites

With your host: @SwirlyLove

        Hello everyone, it's Hibiki Chi, and I'll be telling you about two of my favorite stories of this here Wattpad. You probably won't be seeing me next week for this section, why? Well, there was some complications for the lack of staffs. (Hopefully you'll be greeted with someone else next week!)

        Naturally, the stories I've chosen should be related to Naruto, and that's how it is. There are many Naruto fanfictions out there that I truly adore, but there is one that made me go through all kinds of emotional rollercoasters. On we go, my fluffballs!

                                                                        (>'-')> ~On We Go~ <(^.^<)

        Avenger: Demon of the Shadows

        Written by: The amazing Violin sama (@violinfreakk)

        This is just the first book of the Avenger series, and oh boy, I would definitely recommend it to anyone. I mean anyone. This book has got it all. It's got violence, the gore, blood and amazing fighting scenes. Violin sama does an excellent job on describing each fighting scene, I feel as if I'm actually sitting on the ground, watching the characters in battle. I can feel the blood splat on my face.

        Not only does it contain amazing violence, but it also has a love story to it. A Kakashi Hatake love story. (If you guys didn't know, Kakashi Hatake is my boyfriend, and oh my gosh, I'll shut up now.) Violin sama did a good job of NOT changing his personality. In some fanfictions, the authors tend to change everyone's personality, but I promise you this: VIOLIN SAMA DOES NOT DO THAT. (Oh, and Itachi Uchiha is also my boyfriend, but whatever.)

        So, we all know that this story includes violence, romance, and.. The ability to make you cry a river of tears. Honestly, I wish I would've just cried a river, build a bridge and GET OVER IT, but I can't do it. WARNING: Do not read if you are a weak fluffball like me. (Just kidding, go ahead and read it. NOW.)

        An important message from Violin sama: "This was my very first published and COMPLETED fanfic EVER, so it's a rough and the most "typical" of fanfics you will find from me. However, it's far from your ordinary Naruto love story, so I can only hope my readers will enjoy what I've presented to them :3"

        Additional Information: This has won the 2014 NarutoWattyAwards AND TheNarutoWattyAwards, placing 1st place in both for the Kakashi Hatake category. Sugoi, ne?

                                                                        (>'-')> ~On We Go~ <(^-^<)

        Next up, Divergent Paths

        Written by: My rad Onee chan, Cherry (@CherryLeaf)

        Before I start talking about her story, I need to say one thing. She has so far only published one chapter, including a prologue, so I can't say much about it. It is a Naruto fanfiction, and I can't say it's the best story in the world because there isn't much added to the story.

        Now you're confused, I get it. "Hibiki Chi, why would you add this as one of your favorites when there's barely any information to add to it?" Well, I see potential. Yes, I sound really dumb, but if you try it out, maybe you'll stick with it. Maybe, this story will become popular to all kinds of Narutards on Wattpad! You never know!

        Of course, there are many fanfictions that I am in love with, but.. Let's give this story a chance. The prologue is beautifully written, and none the less, the first chapter tells the reader one thing: Different things will be happening. Maybe Madara won't be a problem, maybe Naruto will be the one turning evil, maybe Jiraiya won't die, and just maybe, Orochimaru will dye his hair.

        This sounds like an advertisement, doesn't it?

        Too bad, you little fluffballs. It'll be good, I know it.

        Well, I hope you check these stories out, or else.. (Or what?) Actually, I don't know myself, so just go and read it. Tell me what you think about it! I'd love to know your opinions.

        Toodles~