1. Liquid Passion

First book hope you like. I want all your comments even negative ones but try to be nice please hehe. Well enjoy! 💙
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Ciel's POV)
I was still scribbling in my notebook, ignoring the teacher that babbled on about literature and diction for maybe 50 minuets now. I was concentrating on my notebook. I wasn't drawing anything or was trying to, I just kept scribbling until the whole page was mostly grey. After it was fully covered with pencil led I took my finger and rubbed it. A lot of the led came off on my finger but I kept rubbing, hoping something, anything would look less grey on the page, but nothing even looked different except for my fingers that were now stained grey.

I stared at my hands for a while wondering what to do about them, then I just gave up. I looked at my grey page in my notebook. It didn't matter how much you rub off it always stayed, dark, faded, and ruined. It reminded me of my life.
I then looked around the classroom at everyone's faces. My eyes swept the class until I got to the back seaters My eyes lingered on a boy longer than I would have cared for, Sebastian Michaelis.

He could be popular, he has the face to prove it, but he stays in his own bubble, that I have learned is almost impossible to pop. I've seen girls approach him then run down the hall crying minutes later. He was...attractive, I wouldn't blame them, but I guess he likes keeping to himself, like me.

"...el...Ciel...Ciel!" Sebastian turned to look at me and at the same time I turned my head around to face the person yelling my name, my aunt/teacher.
"Yes Madam?" I said my voice stoic and flat like always. Everyone called her Ms. Red but I didn't like calling her that so I went with madam.
"You need to pay attention to the content, understood." She said. I could barely hear her, I barely hear anyone, I usually don't care or zone out their talking.
"Yes" I answer in a monotone as she starts rambling again.

~~Time Skip~~
I look back at my now grey paper and sigh as the bell rings for lunch. I get up slowly throwing my back pack over my shoulder and ripped that grey page out of my notebook, crumbled it up, and threw it in the trash.

I dragged myself to lunch knowing what will be awaiting there, like every day. Elizabeth and the other two girls behind her, Sieglinde and Hannah. They would always meet me at lunch to say mean things but never touch me because she says, I'm too dirty for her. But I always come back with a better comment that makes her leave.

"Hey freak, pay attention in class you were probably looking around for a date riiight hahahaha" she blared out her angering, high pitched squeal others call a laugh.

"Or maybe I got distracted by your ugly face, I was really concentrated on the sniper you'd call a pimple on your forehead", I retorted in my regular, same ,flat voice.
"Wha! I-I do?!" she got worried and ran to the bathroom. You would think I would get angry but she actually doesn't faze me, nothing did for 6 years now.

Six years ago, when I was 10, mom and dad were some really shady people. They sold drugs and illegal pills for money they did not need. They were technically rich considering my dad was the owner of the Funtom Company. Even with their business and money they would get drunk and slack. My dad would abuse me while my mom stood, watched, and cheered him on.
I got tired of it.

When my dad came home from "work" he called my name. I came down to him but with one hand behind my back. He grabbed me by the hair and threw me on the ground but I managed to keep the knife I had still hidden. He pulled me back up to his face as he yanked me by my hair, I snapped. I stabbed him in the throat. I kept stabbing him watching the knife go in and out as a smile grew on my face.

I loved it, it was beautiful to see my dads face frozen with fear and the most beautiful part was the blood that ran from his neck. I set the house on fire with my mom sleeping inside and told everyone that is how they died. The police thought they were assassinated then sat on fire but they never suspected me. I had to stay with madam red. The whole time during the investigation all I could think about was the blood, the blood that had a dark shade of red.

I've never killed anyone else but oh how much fun it could be. I have hurt people before, they usually ended up in a hospital. I never left them with intact memories because they always see my face.

I was knocked out of my thoughts as Finny and Mey-Rin ran up to me. I didn't even consider them as friends but they were very persistent. I still didn't care for them but I let them drag me around. "Hey Ciel what are you eating for lunch?" Finny said in his usual bubbly voice. I didn't answer him, I hated talking so I only do it if I have to. "Aw come on you have to eat something you never eat lunch" Mey-Rin said. These two can read me well, but I'm sure everyone can. I'm not very good at keeping anything hidden especially what I'm feeling.

Mey-Rin and Finny huffed at my silence and sat on either side of me with their plate and started eating. I didn't eat, I was never hungry or maybe just didn't think anything of it. My mind was always going through the ways Elizabeth would look if I killed her. How her blood would move, what weapon I would use, and also what emotion her face would be frozen with. I personally think fear looks good on everyone and even makes them look better.

Mey-Rin and Finny was quiet  considering they stuffed their mouths with food. I was glad I could think about my 'peaceful' thoughts in silence. I then groaned when I heard a bang interrupting my thoughts. I looked up to see Sebastian standing up with his hand flat on the table, while stood beside him two very...scared girls? I'm guessing that bang was his hand slamming on the table. I smiled at the faces of the girls they looked, frightened. I then looked at Sebastian, who was clearly annoyed. I'm sure they tried to flirt or ask him out because he looked,...deadly. I saw him take a deep breath and sit back down, ignoring the girls that still stood beside him. They finally walked away as Sebastian loosened up.

I stared for a few minutes at him then averted my eyes. He had such a dead look it's cool to me I guess. It matched with his angelic features. His raven colored hair, smooth pale skin, and crimson eyes. He would be nice to kill.
I kind of always say what I'm feeling. I don't know what's bad to say and what's not, so I just say everything. Although I have to admit his black hoodies looked good on him.

Sometimes I wonder if I tried to love someone would they love me back. I never tried though because love is weak it makes you lose sight of the big picture, but I still don't know what that is.

After another moment of silence and everyone staring at Sebastian the bell rings. I get up with my slow pace, as usual and drag my feet to my other class, ugh how much I hated history. I walked through the door and looked at the board and saw a word on it written in chalk, Jack the Ripper and I thought, how bad can today really be.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for grammar mistakes. Next chapter you will have Sebastian so calm down. Please tell me what you think. ❤️