8. Stained with Red

This one is longer than others. If you like it that way please say so. ENJOY!
************************************
(Sebastian's POV)
All I could hear were the screams of Ciel. All I could see was the tip of a knife, stained with the blood of others and scorched with rage. All I felt was nothing. I felt like ice, like fire. I felt hot but cold. Just numb.

I finally came up to the surface of the sea I drowned in. But someone pushed me in. I don't know who. Who would I ever let get so close, to be able to push me into the sea.

I hurriedly moved to the side, so the knife hit the chains the swing dangled off of. I grabbed Ciels wrist, the one who held such a knife. Who sharpened it three times by the looks of it, and covered it with red, thick, liquid. Who's face was twisted with sadness and anger, and his eyes laced with salty tears. Who's hair was messy, and it was clear that so was his feelings. Who looked weak and broken. Torn and taped. But no matter how much glue and tape you put on something broken. You can always see a crack. This... was...Ciel.

I threw Ciels wrist so the knife fell from his hand and my sharp teeth came out. Ciel brought out another knife and tried to stab me with his other hand. I grabbed that wrist as well but Ciels strength was super impressive.

I slowly let myself go. My horns appeared on my head and my wings from my back.

Ciel jerked back, and pushed me off the swing, making me land on the ground, causing wood chips to stab me in my wings and head making me bleed out a little.

He kept trying to tag me with the knife, his strength allowed him to almost get my eye. I kicked him off of me and grabbed his neck. I slowly choked him making sure not to kill him just yet. I leaned in to steal his soul but he got the best of me and got free, by kicking me where it always hurts, the crotch. I cursed at him and he charged at me with a gun in one hand and a knife in the other.

I took the bullets but made sure he couldn't get the knife to close. I then let some more of me go. My sharp heels and sharp claws appeared and the dark cloud that covered me. My red eyes glowing inside.

I watched Ciels eyes get wide in fear as I ran for him. I made a quick abrupt stop when I heard Ciel yell "WAAAIIIIT!!"

I went back into my human form but my eyes still glowed. I looked down at Ciel as he sat on the floor, panting and still holding the knife. He held his arm out that had some of my blood on it. 'Though I guess it's only fair. My hands had his blood splattered on them as well.' I thought.
"Wait" he panted out. "L-Let's make a deal, please" he started to cough and cough, non stop.

"What deal?" I don't know if anyone knew, but I loved deals.

"You let me live for today" he started to cough some more "a-and we go on with our normal lives. But we shall not promise to stop trying to kill each other. But you also have to promise not to get me when I'm vulnerable. Deal?" He put his hand out but continued to cough.

I sighed and shook his hand. I then picked him up, which he jerked and flinched at, but eventually calmed down. "It's okay. Your in bad condition. I'll bring you home. Asthma?"

"Y-Yes, but you can't bring me home! My aunt would be pissed to see me in your arms. But I can't walk to well, I feel weak. Besides I told her I would be out all night, I planned on disposing of you at this time" it was a little weird. Ciel wasn't even complaining about me even offering to bring him home, he just thought about what would happen when we got there.

I chuckled and started to walk to my house "then I guess I'll bring you to mine. Though I wanted to ask, you weren't surprised or scared at all when I showed you my true form"

"I was a little scared, but only because you had me on the ropes. If I let you go on I would be dead, but...like your true form. I read a lot of books, I know your a demon"