15. Enough

I can't do this anymore. I need him to...

I walked into Sebastians room, watching him doodle on his rooms desk. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He cleared his throat as he slowly forced my arms from around him.

And I snapped.

I grabbed his chair and spun him to face me. Pushing him back so he fell on the bed on the other side of the room.

"I'm done! I'm done with this, this wall between us! I can't stand it anymore! Dammit, I love you more than anything, you know that! I can't stand you pushing me away!" I breathed.

"I need you! I've been spiraling without you. I hate feeling like this, like shit! I need you, I want you, and I'm ready to take responsibility for you pushing me away."

All these words, all these feelings, and he just stares at me. I'm scared now. Was it to much? Does he still want me?

He smiled.

His lips curled up to his cheeks and he wrapped his arms around me in a tight embrace. No words were said, he didn't even bat an eye but so much emotion went into the salt water that rain in turrets down his cheeks. I've never seen this before. A demon, crying.

And a world less cry out for each others hearts was heard loud and clear. Those tears held special words and there was no need for him to say it but I heard it anyway.

"I love you, Ciel."