Bonus Chapter: Sebastian

Hey hey. So like I said, here is a chapter of what Sebastian went through while Ciel was...occupied? Whatever here you are. After will be one more Bonus Chapter. Just a little gore btw.
************************************-Sebastian's POV-
"SEBASTIAN!" I heard it. It was faint but my demon ears picked up the strained voice. The voice I owned, one that was drained in horror and fright, Ciel screaming my name.

I looked around in my room for a bit, wiping my blood from my hands onto my shirt. I was devastated that he ran away from me, I couldn't help but groan as a slowly cut my arms with my sharp demon nails.

Desperate, I stood up and walked out my door, only standing on the porch. He was calling for me, why?

One foot followed the other, slowly, but they were going. I flinched back, almost falling backwards as the scent of an odor burned my nostrils with its glorious scent. It was strong, the fumes radiated the air with murderous aroma.

Catching my balance, I ran toward the origin of this pheromone I craved so badly, the one I knew by heart, the one I longed for for such a long time, the red liquid that ran through Ciel's beautiful skin. The flowing juice that raced to his cheeks when he got flustered.

I wanted it, I needed it, I craved it.

Finally I stopped, the blood strong enough to turn any demon mad, but what I saw did not bring a smile to my lips.

Two men played with what's mine. One had his hand up my pretty little boys shirt, the other tugged on his hair trying to keep him awake. There was a third that bled out next to the others, dead.

Blood, that liquid of Ciel's that I craved ran down through the grass, reaching the curb. It was flowing from his body gracefully, but how fast and thick it came out wasn't all that poise.

I didn't hesitate, I pounced on the men, my true form taking hold. I didn't give them mercy even when they begged, as I slowly tore their heads off, letting each strand of skin separate as it ripped, bit by bit. Shoving a hand through their stomachs, watching as I pulled out my arms how remains of their insides still lingered.

Picking up Ciel and holding the wound on his head, even though it might hurt him, I ran him to my home without a second thought.

Once we got there, I bandaged up Ciel's head and collected some of the blood that spilled in the process.

Cleaning up myself, as I didn't want Ciel to see me in such a state, and calming down. The pupils that were pitch black slits were back to round and bright, along with the very very slight color that came back to pigment my skin. As well as many other attributes that my human form did require as much as my true form.

I waited for Ciel to wake while I played with only one of the little vials of blood I 'obtained'. Watching the bright red liquid roll around in which it was contained in.

Mesmerized by its natural beauty.