18. Final

-Ciel's POV-
I've gotten so much better at my abilities and job. Actually ended up making clothes instead of learning. Sewing has helped me with patience and I think Sebastian looks at me differently. A good differently.

He bites his lip and always touched me more than he ever has. I think he's really intrigued with my new ability to sew. I have made some...sexy clothing for myself and modeled it to him. I'm pretty sure its safe to say he has something new to add to his obsession with me.

We were playing around one day and he looked me in the eyes and said "doesn't sewing make you better with your hands." Trust me we explored that night, if you know what I mean.

"Ciel!" I heard him call out to me. By the sound of his voice I think I wasn't listening. "Chocolate or Vanilla cake?"

Right. Our one year anniversary is tomorrow and we want to celebrate big. Well, not too big. We keep to ourselves.

After drinking mostly juice and stuffing myself with cake, Sebastian grabbed waist and picked me up as a wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I love you," he said.

I kissed him slowly as he carried me up the stairs and dropped me down on the bed, stripping me of my clothing.

"I love you too," I spoke.

*****************
Okay this story is officially done now. I hope you all check out the others I have out and the new ones I'll be making. These chapters were short and quick but it was just supposed to be a mini sequel. Thank you all so much for putting up with this unprofessional book and I hope you stick around. Vote if you liked it and have a wonderful day!