5. Letting it out

Hey new chapter! So the picture that Ciel wrote later on in the story looks a little like the on up top. Just mentioning that. Just to give you an idea. Thank you ENJOY!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Ciel POV)
I sighed and thought, if I repress...Whatever this is, I'll never know what it is. But what I'm scared of is what would happen if I let it go.

Come on! I kill people for fun. What could this possibly do. I looked at the notebook. I guess I'll...let it out.

I closed my eyes and let my heart control me, how I moved, what I said, and who I was moving toward.
It was a new feeling letting it all out, but I'm so curious.

My eyes flutter open, and I lay down. I was swaddling the notebook I had in hand, leaving the page with that name open. Was I hugging a book?

I fell asleep moments after, thinking about that raven hair and crimson eyes. Those powerful arms and toned face, and...

I woke up like I had a nightmare, but if I was being honest, was it a dream?

*Skip*
I kiss Madam Red goodbye and start walking to school. I was still holding the notebook with the name, and regretted it as soon as I walked out the manor.

I heard a rustle in the trees I was walking under, and shot my eyes over to the sound. I internally chuckled, it was just the wind, I sighed.

I kept walking to school, really wanting to turn around and not go. No matter how much I wanted to stop, I kept walking to school, notebook in hand.

(Sebastian's POV)
I followed Ciels sent to his house, and also as he walked to school. I rustled the trees to get him scared, and by the way he looked up, I succeeded.

I could eat his soul now and get it over with, but I wasn't done playing with him. He was also clutching onto a notebook, it seemed important, seems I found a target to play around.

While I'm playing with Ciel I don't let anyone talk to me or Ciel, that also goes for touching. Finny and Mey-Rin get it off easy sense they are, um I guess... acquaintances.

When Ciel got to school and walked inside, I jumped down from my tree and followed.

I immediately got bombarded with questions and dumb girls trying to flirt. I ignored them like always and kept walking to first hour.

We got into the class, and I sat down. I saw Ciel put the notebook on the table under his arm. I smirked, he never does that, puts something underneath him I mean. I know that if he does, it symbolizes importance or that he is willing to put himself first, and Ciel is not like that.

*Time Skip*
After class, Ciel and I, like always, were the last ones in class. I smirked and thought, why not start the game now.

I walked toward him slowly and snatched the notebook from his hand. I put it up in the air so he couldn't reach. He started to jump up for it.

"Give it back!" Ciel yelled, as he jumped.

"Come on, what's so important about it~ hehehe" I teased

".....It's not important." Ciel spit out

"Really~ So then you don't mind me reading it" I put the notebook down to my stomach to open it.
Ciel jumped on me, causing us to fall to the ground. I hit my head on one of the desk. I bled out and put my hand on the wound. It didn't hurt...that much.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! I-I'll get some help!" Ciel quickly said, worried. It surprised me how much he did worry.
He got up to go get help, like he said he would.
I grabbed his wrist to pull him back and got up, with the notebook.
"I'm fine" I groaned.