10. Room of what emotion?

Sorry if the top picture is blurry. But Here is the next chapter!!! ENJOY
*********************************
I walked around the street looking at everyone, until I found a man, his black hair shone and his eyes were a golden color. He looked kind of like Sebastian.

I smirked and my eye lids went down slowly until they were half way open. I put the knife in my back pocket, the gun in the other and slowly stalled my way until I was behind the man. I took the necklace I had on with both hands, one at each end and wrapped it around his neck. I pulled as he tried to do the same in an attempt to get it off his neck. I started to drag him to a more deserted place, listening to each choke and groan he made trying to get his neck free in order to breath. I watched his face turn red, purple, then to blue, and his eyes start to pop.

I finally let him go, him falling to ground, coughing, with a hand on his neck. I took the knife from my pocket and aimed for his neck. Though it tipped his chin and only cut his neck but it was stuck in his jaw line. I shrugged 'good effort' I thought and shot him in the leg, then arm, then shoulder, and finally it reached his head.

I got bored quickly and huffed in disappointment. I slowly walked back to the 'house', putting my necklace back on as well. I yawned, slowly feeling my eye lids get heavy along with my body. I walked back through the door, luckily there was no blood this time.

I sighed and left upstairs, stopping at the forbidden door. I wonder where Sebastian even is, "SEBASTIAN!" My voice echoed through all the halls and doors in through the house. I looked around awaiting his arrival but nothing came. I hummed and took a step, bumping into Sebastian. His natural scent knocked me back a little, as I felt him grab my arm for support. "What is it? Do you need something? Though you should sleep" he spoke in his regular, actually emotion filled, voice.

"O-Oh I just um..." I though for a minute, if I could get him out the house then I could look in the room. I gulped a little, I know he can smell a lie from a mile away but here it goes "...I don't feel good? So could you get some medicine from the store...for...constipation?"

He stared at me for a little, smiled, then walked away and came back with a little box "got some right here"

"Why do you...? Never mind. You know what I don't feel bad anymore. Could you go get me a stuffed animal?" This was the only thing I could think of at the time that (probably) wouldn't already be on hand.

Sebastian put his chin between his pointer and thumb, humming. He finally smiled and spoke "anything you want. A stuffed animal it is. I'll be back later, be careful"

I nodded quickly, a smile slowly being painted on my face. Sebastian turned around and walked off, me seeing his back as it gradually disappeared.

I breathed out brokenly, and rubbed my hands together vigorously. I puffed out a short breath, mentally preparing myself for what Sebastian forbid me to even think about. I small, barely noticeable, wicked smile grew on my face.

I cautiously put my hand on the door knob, twisting it slowly. I was ready for it, the secret of the house, it was...

...locked.

The door is locked...LOCKED! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!

I groaned and went to look for a key.

I should have known it was going to be locked. He doesn't trust me with it. A key. Where would a key be. Maybe he took it with him?
I sighed and went back to the door with a lock pick that I found in a drawer next to where the other keys was, (unfortunately the one to this door wasn't there). I put it in the hole and tried to pick the lock. I sat there for a minute until my ears picked up the sound of a pretty loud click. I needed to hurry I know that Sebastian would be pretty quick to get some stuff animals, unless he's trying to find, "the perfect one".

-3rd POV-
(I'm going to switch to 3POV real quick to show how Sebastians shopping and what he's thinking)

Sebastian got to the store about five minutes ago, not to long.
A stuffed animal huh? He didn't seem like that type. Oh well.
Is what he thought as he went to the section that held some cards, and next to them the cotton filled animals.

Sebastian looked around a little with a smile on his face. Ciel deserved the perfect animal, the one just right for him. Sebastian smiled and walked, examining the animals close up and even feeling the material of it. He would put them back if he thought they were too rough, too soft, or just plain ugly. He sighed in defeat and started to move to another aisle until he laid his eyes on a bunny. It had a suit and an eyepatch on. He picked it up and played with it in his hand for a little but until his lips quivered into a smile. Perfect. He chuckled a little and went to pay. After the cashier sent him off he was then driving home.

-Ciels POV-
I huffed in relief of finally getting it open and closed my eyes. I turned the knob and pushed open the door, walking inside, one slow step at a time. I opened one eye to peak, then my eyes went wide.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Everything went numb, my eyes wanted to shut but couldn't. I fell to the ground on my knees, and started to shake. I didn't know what to feel. Scared? Happy? Sad? Angry? I just felt nothing. I heard foot steps come up behind me. They were hard, thick, and pounded on the ground in rough even beats.

"I said not to. That this was forbidden, did I not?" The angle of a voice said behind me, it was smooth. No anger, no sadness, no fear. Just...harmonious.

My heart raced, in the process of hearing a small chuckle slip through the angle voices tongue.

"Each beat of your heart makes my smile grow wider" The voice got closer. I then peered to the side to see two feet inside two porcelain black shoes, polished from heel to toe.

He bended down into a crouch position and sat a stuffed bunny in my lap. I shakily put my hands up to grab it, for it would have fallen off if I didn't. It wasn't a bad animal either, it was pretty nice.

I was pulled from my thoughts when I felt my bottom lip quiver. I looked back to the side to be face to face with the raven- haired demons, crimson eyes.
Next thing I heard was a soft and gentle "I hope you like it, I chose the perfect one, just for you" before feeling a velvety hand wrap around my neck in the now tranquil room of 'messed up emotions.'
*************************************
Yeah sorry you have to figure it all out next chapter.
Was it torture?
I would love to see your best guess though. Sorry for the wait. Hope you liked it.
Suggestions are up PLEASE