3. On the Cliff

Sorry this story is starting off slow. The title is about how Ciel has gotten enough of Elizabeth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (Ciels POV)
"Ciel darling, wake up. It's time to get up." She started to shake me. "Okay Madam red, I'm up!" I unintentionally yelled. I guess she didn't think anything of it. "Good. And when you get home you will clean this room it's a mess, and dust the library." Or maybe she did.

I got up and dressed. My eye(s) crossed the book on the floor, the one I had been scribbling in. The one with...the name. I picked it up and set it on my desk. After eating breakfast I walked out the door after getting ambushed with kisses like every morning. I waved and said goodbye to Madam Red then left.

*School*
I walked into the cafe (Short for cafeteria), where everyone waits till the bell rings. I looked around until I saw an empty table in the corner of the room. I walked over to the lonely table and slowly sat down. I couldn't take my mind off that damn name. The name that had hearts around it. The name that gave me hope. The name I couldn't stop thinking about, the one that accompanied such a face.

I look around the cafe for the face. I finally found him. He was sitting at a table on the side of the cafe, where he always sits. This time, though he wasn't alone. Elizabeth and her "posse". The we're talking to him all at once. You could tell he wasn't listening though because his head was down and...was he asleep? Hm I don't know.

Finny and Mey-Rin started skipping toward me. When they were within feet of me I gave them my death glare. When I give someone that they automatically know I don't want their company. They stopped in their tracks and went the other way. I'm not in the mood, not that I ever am. But with what I have to do after school and...that name, I don't feel like dealing with anything.

I see Sebastian put his head up, Elizabeth and her possy still talking. He looks in my direction and smirks. How the hell did he know where I was sitting! Ugh he always plays with me. I mean, he approached me first, just so he could mess with me.

~~~~~Story Time!~~~~
It was the first day of school, and I had woke up late. I walk to school in the mornings then Madam Red picks me up in the afternoon. She said I needed exercise but she gats off work before me so she picks me up after school.
I pulled the door open quickly and started running to school.

When I got there I had 2 minutes to spare, thankfully. Being late to school was a awful for me. You walk into class and everyone stares at you and then the teacher is on your ass the entire school year. I'd rather die.
I ran threw the hall way but bumped into a taller boy. The one with the raven colored locks and crimson-brown eyes.
Before I hit the ground he smelled the air and caught me by the wrist. He pulled me up with a jolt. Damn that sure did hurt. I started to rub my wrist.
I looked up to the crimson eyed boy who was smirking in delight. What was he so happy about? He then, in one swift movement was one centimeter away from my ear and said "Why hello there, Little. Boy. Blue." I then walked around him to my classroom, leaving his smirk behind. That one comment and he was hated by me for the rest of the school year.
I didn't know his name until the teacher called role. I don't know why but that name stuck in my head and I can't get it out.
He messed with me more and more still calling me Little Boy Blue. I don't even know his favorite color! But I'm guessing it's black considering that's all he wears. I mean his nails are even black.
~~~~End of Story Time!~~~
I looked back at Sebastian, he had a fork in his hand. He held it like you would do a knife that your prepared to stab someone with. Was he going to.... No, I want that honor. Maybe I can get it tonight. Hehe yeah someone's going to die tonight.
Sebastian raised the fork but as soon as he did Elizabeth saw me looking. She got up said something to Sebastian and walked towards me. I rolled my eyes knowing this was going to be a long lunch.
"Hey eyepatch" She said mockingly. I wore an eyepatch because when I was with my dad he "accidentally" poured alcohol in my eye. It didn't have to be cut out but it was purple and the scars looked like markings of ancient Egypt or something. I chose to keep it hidden.  I can still see out of it though. "Yes Elizabeth" I say in my usual tone. "Someone is lonely huh hahahahah" she remarked. "It takes one to know one" I glared at her. She then stutters and stomps to her clubhouse, called the bathroom.
Sebastian looks over at me then gets up to walk to the hallway. I look at my watch. How did he know it was time to go. The bell rung and he disappeared from my sight.
I watched everyone leave but I called Elizabeth's name. She walked over to me. "What do you want butt sniffer" god so childish. "Well I caught Madam Red and Mr. Lau making out and I have the pictures at my house." I say failing to force emotion in my words. Elizabeth hates me but she'll do anything for her "juicy gossip". She gasped talking quickly "OMG this is amazing! I'll be over at 5:00!" Then she skipped away. She totally forgot who she was talking to. I sigh, whatever.

At the end of class and me thinking of ways I could kill her, I wait for Madam Red to pick me up. While I was looking at the white rose bush outside the school gate I saw Sebastian? I quickly averted my eyes. I guess not fast enough because he started walking towards me. Good thing Madam Red pulled up right between us. I quickly jumped in with a sigh of relief.

I then remembered the blonde that was coming over at 5. I already knew of all the possible ways I could hurt her. I smiled a psychopathic smile, when we pulled up at the manor.
Let the killing begin.