14. Sensitive

-Ciel's POV-
Sebastian and I slowly walked through the park close to his home. He thought it would be a good idea to walk around the street, get a feel for the new way I registered things.

My eyes could catch every detail of an object. The wind made my hairs stand, I was so sensitive to it but it wasn't as cold. Every sound went in an ear and stayed to play in my mind.

"Try to only listen to me. Only focus on me. Tune everything else out." The dark angel whispered quietly in my ear.

He had a hold on my wrist to get a feel of his soft yet rough and long fingers on my skin. Like he was guiding me through this new life of mine, and he was.

I breathed out staggeredly, the new atmosphere making it hard to follow Sebastians instructions.

Unfortunately I started to to get frustrated. Like a child. I stiffened and my breath made it clear of my anger.

"Enough!!" The yell made Sebastian jerk back, his face looked hurt or guilty.
"I- can we go back?" My voice got softer to coax Sebastian to change his facial expression.

He slowly nodded his head and walked towards the house. Following slowly, trying to keep a pace with the many speeds my body could now produce, I thought.

He was just trying to help me you idiot. I always mess things up, I'm not trying hard enough, and I feel Sebastian is drifting away from me.

I get angry and throw tantrums quite often. Like a child. At that point Sebastian stays in his room most days, guessing I didn't want company.

What the hell happened to us?