7. Together at the park

Like always, ENJOY!
***********************************
(Sebastian's POV)
I woke up...oh wait...I don't sleep. I walked around the house like a bored and tired person. Though I got happier after remembering what's going to happen after school. I got ready for school and skipped off. I got back in the trees like always, stalking a...smiling Ciel? Ciel, he was smiling. That was new but I guess he's just excited for later.

School went on like it always does, me not paying attention and Ciel, not paying attention. The last bell finally rung and I ran up to Ciel who was walking next to Mey-rin and Finny. I jumped on his back, making him trip, but I grabbed his hand and caught him before he could fall to the ground and brought him close to my face just so I could smell his hair.

I breathed in the scent then, breathed out of my mouth. Surprisingly when I did, Ciel smelled my breath and got a little closer. I stared at him and he stared at me. Ciel opened his mouth to say something but I straightened right up, along with Ciel, when I heard Hannah yell 'EYEPATCH!' In a loud tone. She walked up to us, winked at me then turned to Ciel "hey Eyepatch. Elizabeth didn't show up to school today, where is she?"

"How would I know?" Ciel answered. His voice was calm.

"Well she was talking to YOU" Hannah grabbed Ciel by the collar and pulled him up and off the ground.

"I do not know where she is"

Hannah grunted and threw Ciel at a wall. I caught him surprised at how easy it was to throw him, well for a human. I sat him down but Hannah's hand came up and started to come down to strike Ciel on his face. My eyes blinked red but no one saw, and grabbed Hannah's wrist tightly.

"Ah l-let go." I guess my grip was pretty tight. Though she needed it.

"It's not good to hit people, so please stop" I tried my best to compose.

Hannah looked at me then at Ciel then back at me and sighed. She stood up straight and nods. I let go of her wrist and she walks away with Sieglinde.

I looked at Ciel who was dusting himself off and I helped him stand up.
Mey-run and Finny ran up to him pushing me completely out the way. I stood there for a moment and looked at Ciel who was looking back at me. I smiled at him, put my hoodie on, and walked to a tree that was farther in front of the school to wait for Ciel.

(Ciels POV)
After being pampered by Finny and Mey-run, I nodded to them and said my thanks. I slowly and cautiously walked to Sebastian who was sitting under a tree, reading a book. I looked under his hands to see the book, I'm guessing he still didn't notice me. 'Jack the Ripper' was the title. It was the book we were assigned in class. He said he was done reading it in class. I guess he either lied or decided to read it again.

He was pretty into the book, still not acknowledging my presence. I looked back at him and sighed. I then slapped him as hard as I could, watching him jump.

"THE HELL CIEL!" Sebastian yelled at me.

I jumped back amazed. His eyes turned into a stalker look, and his mouth turned into a mean frown that showed all his sharp teeth. He looked pissed to say the least. I've always seen him so chill. Never any emotion except playful and teasing. This was certainly new for me but it was so quick. His face turned back into the chill expression he always had, and he picked up the book he dropped.

"I-I'm sorry" I stuttered. I felt genuinely wrong. Like I did something I actually cared about.

"Yeah whatever it's fine, just don't do it again"his voice was the same chill tone as well.

I shook my head out of the examination I was doing on him and spoke, a lump in my throat caused me to choke up half the time. "U-Um...ready? To um go to...t-the Park" I have no idea where the lump came from. I sure wasn't sad, I still felt nothing, but at the same time...I did.

Sebastian looked at me and raised an eyebrow. He then smirked and stood up "Yes, let's go. You'll be my little princess for the night" he then chuckled and started to walk.

I scoffed. Most people would think he's flirting, but I know that he's just playing around for his own amusement, trying to get what he can out of people, and watch them fall from embarrassment, anger, or sadness. You can't really teach people how to work it, if they already know the gears. I guess that's why I haven't really been reeled in yet.

I sighed and followed Sebastian until we got to the park. I sat on the swing, Sebastian sat on the one next to me. He pulled out a cup. I looked at him curiously. "Strawberry lemonade, your favorite. Here" he spoke.

I took it slowly and started to drink, moaning at the sweet flavor as it hit my tongue. Once I put the cup down to take a break from the drink I slowly came back to thought.............'WHERE THE HELL DID HE GET THAT FUCKING CUP FROM!'

Sebastian was still chuckling at how I moaned earlier and how my face looked now.

"Sebastian where the hell did you get that cup from!" I questioned.

He looked down at me "a café".

"WHAT CAFÉ"

"The café down the street"

"YOU MEAN THE ONE A MILE FROM HERE."

Sebastian nodded and his face had the expression of 'what's wrong?' painted on his face.

I only stared at him. He didn't have that cup when walking here and I was looking at him the whole time. He didn't ever go to that café. So there is no way he even had that cup or got it. Something freaky is going on.

I only sighed and looked at the setting sun. I slowly took a knife out my pocket and held it at the side of me so Sebastian couldn't see it. I was ready for this, but then I remembered he had something of mine. My glass dog.

(Sebastian's POV)
Wow I can't believe I let him catch onto my tricks like that, whatever he'll be my meal soon. I looked at, Ciel who was looking at the sunset. The sun beamed on his eyes, skin, and hair making them shine unlike anything I've ever seen before. It was...pretty cute and...beautiful.

I stared at him for a while and he eventually turned to face me. I immediately turned my head, hoping he didn't see my stare.

"Hey" Ciel spoke and I turned to look at him again.

"Yes?

"I know you took the glass dog, where is it?"

".........Oh! That dog! Yeah I got it, I need it for something"

"For what!? Have you damaged it?!"

"No I wouldn't do that" it was funny, how worried he was.
I showed him the dog and he snatched it from my hand. I then showed him another glass figurine. It was one of him. It even had color that sparkles from the glass. Down to every last detail was an exact replica.

Ciel looked at it then at my face then back at the figure again. He dropped the dog into the wood chips, cracking it a little and slowly took the figure in my hand. He played with it in his hands and smiled. I've never seen him smile before, it was really...different, I liked it.

Ciel then looked at the glass dog he dropped and picked it up. He stared at it for a while and frowned. He looked like he had realized something, then I saw his arm stretch out. He let the dog go watching it shatter into the side walk into millions of pieces. I looked at him. He was panting and holding onto the figurine I made like it was his life line. Tears fell from his blue bell eyes. My eyes widened at the tears I saw and the next thing I know, all I saw was a knife to my face.
************************************
Oops cliffhanger! SORRY FOR THE GRAMMAR. Go read my other story called 'Save me from the Unknown' if you haven't already. Two at a time I rock! (Not really) lol. Next chapter will be some action. Love y'all!