6. Stalking

I'm sorry this is so short. I just really didn't feel like it and I need something for the next chapter. So hope you still like it. I'm going to shorten this story because I'm working on another one. So I hope the quality is still to your liking. ENJOY!
************************************
3rd POV
Sebastian stood at the window, stared a little, then knocked. Ciel jumped up at the sound on the glass. He looked over to see a grinning Sebastian. Ciel smacked his teeth and laid back on the bed, ignoring the impatient demon.

"I will break this window." Sebastian threatened, making sure Ciel didn't look over to see Sebastian's eyes turning red.

Ciel stuck his tongue out and closed his eyes.

Ciel then heard a crackle, like the breaking of wood. He looked at the window to see the sides torn and it standing wide open. Ciel jumped up, and looked around the room.
He then saw a dark figure in the corner of the room.

"What do you want?" Ciel said, unamused.

"I want to play with yooouuu" Sebastian playfully whined.

"How the hell did you get in here" Ciel spit out. Sebastian kept his mouth shut so Ciel laid back on his bed "leave." Ciel ordered.

Sebastian smirked and opened the door. Ciel jumped back up and ran toward the door slamming it closed with his hands, then leaning his back on it. "My Aunt will see you idiot"

"Oh I know" Sebastian proudly said. "But your aunt can also hear."

Ciel was confused until he remembered the rumble that shook the house because of how loud he slammed the door. Ciels eyes went wide as Madam Red knocked on the door worriedly.
"Ciel? Ciel?"

"Y-yes!" Ciel stuttered at the sudden appearance of Madam Reds voice.
Sebastian lightly chuckled, hearing a ssshhh from Ciel.

"Is someone in there? Or are you telling me to sshh?!" Madam Red for angry.

"N-No, of course not" Ciel said worriedly.

"Oh okay. Let me in" Madam Red ordered.

"I can't!" Ciel rushed out. "I'm having...um...boy problems?"

Sebastian was about to bust out laughing. Ciel noticed and covered Sebastian mouth, making Sebastian hum out his words, causing Madam Red to be more alert.

"What's going on? Come on I'll help." said Madam Red.

"No!" yelled Ciel, making Madam Red burn with anger.

"Young man open this door this instant, or I will kick it down!" She spit.

No one was expecting it, but Madam Red was sure confused when she heard Sebastian speak. "...but then you'll break an expensive door. Why pay for things you have a choice not to?"

Everything went quite. Ciel looked at Sebastian with wide eyes then back to the door with worried ones. He took a big gulp and whispered "M-Madam Red?"

You could hear Madam Reds breath get louder with each exhale. "Madam Red?" Ciel asked again.

"...Ciel. Who-who is that?" Madam Red asked. Her voice was calm and composed, but that only scared Ciel more.

"Sebastian, Sebastian Michaelis, at your service" Sebastian introduced his own self, followed by a low chuckle.

"Um well you have met him?" Ciels voices squeaked, when he said him.

You could hear Madam Red take a deep breath before she spoke "Ciel"
"Y-Yes
"Open the door, now"

Ciel gulped once again and slowly opened the door. Madam Red walked inside and looked to the left, to see her nephew with his eyes closed, and body scrunched knowing he had punishment waiting for him. She then turned to the right, to see a smirking Sebastian, someone she had never even seen before, but was as beautiful as ever.