16. My Mate?

Because this story is supposed to already be finished, there won't be many more chapters. But I will finish the new plot and request you all gave me. 😚
*************************
-Ciel's POV-
We've been training for awhile now. I can tell Sebastian's been keeping something from me but after our make up I decided not to fret.

I've learned how to tune things out and Sebastian got me glasses for my far sight. I only wear them to read mostly.

Finally one night I waited for Sebastian to come to the bed. We mostly lay with each other at night, while we watch TV. Once he was comfortable in the bed I decided to finally ask.

"Sebastian. I know you want to tell me something every day but don't. It's okay, I'll always love you. So, please. What's up?" I spoke quietly and gently, making sure he trusted me to say this secret of his.

He turned his body my way and took my hands. "You don't know about this yet but, with demons, when they're together, there is a mating process. It's not very long but It's important for those who know of its strength on a couple. It makes you sense your mate, pleasure them in no way any human could, and love them to a dangerous point. I wanted to ask if you'd be willing to take that path, with me."

He hadn't told me much about mating, but has mentioned it here in there. I listened to his words wanting to walk this path with him more and more every time he continued to speak.

"Yes, my love." I spoke as I smiled
********************
Remember to vote if you liked