1 - test subject 001

January 18th 2001

ILWP initiative by Karl Fiers,

The small conference room started filling up with CEO's of small independent companies. After a few minutes a big man with an expensive suit walked in. He is there to promote his idea, hoping to get sponsors. The room began to quiet down while the man stepped in front of them.

"Welcome everyone and thank you for coming! My name is Karl Fiers. A little while ago I came up with this idea. A way to make children for those who can't get pregnant. The babies will be made out of the parents DNA and they get the babies when they are alive and healthy newborns. ILWP or Infant Labor Without Pregnancy will do just that. I came up with a kind of formula, a way to actually get this to work. The maths are right. All we need now is fundings." He explained

He went on with his explanation about the initiative. After his presentation he answered questions and had some talks with some of the CEO's privately. A week later he got an email from one of the companies. A local toys production company. The two worked together and have the company running in only a few months. Soon after that Fiers was able to run the company alone. The two companies split up and continue without each other.

——————————————————————————————————

Report: ILWP

~2001
ILWP initiative was set up by Karl Fiers The plan seems solid. Independent funds. Start testing phase 1

~2002
Starting tests with actual DNA. Tests failing. Children 'born' unhealthy. Most die in phase 2/3 out of 5.

~may 11th 2005
First and only success.
'Born' healthy. Voluntary private DNA donation. Test subject 001.

~January 7th 2010
DNA 001 proved to be stolen. Illegal activity. Company shut down after multiple lawsuits.
Only living test subject 001. Age 5.
Over a year recovery time before further research will be possible.
Multiple broken bones: 13
Heavily underfed. PTSD. Below average height and weight:
- height 36.6inches
- weight 33 pounds
Special care facility upstate New York.
Age 7 -April 24th 2011
Healthy enough.
Children hospital DNA testing.

June 4th DNA match father:
Tony Stark
June 7th DNA match mother:
Deceased 2004
Mary Parker
Killed. Karl Fiers suspected. Confirmed.

Karl Fiers managed to escape prison and has now abducted the girl known as 001. Research shut down. Turned over to S.H.I.E.L.D.
————————————————————
A/N
Hello all!! So this is the beginning of this book!! I've been writing ahead so I'll be able to update some kind of frequently. I really hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it. If you even have anything like question or something to say please leave a comment. I don't own anything that's in anyway related to marvel and all of that. I just own '001' So just to clear things out a little, this story starts next chapter and it starts a little before the events of The Avengers.

I personally get really annoyed if a book has spelling mistakes and things like that so I try to really pay attention to that. But if you ever find a mistake please just tell me! I'm Dutch so I don't know all the grammar rules for English but I'll try my best.

This message is getting to long, I'll stop now. Thanks for reading!!!