Thank you!!!

Hey guys!!

So this is just a little authors note. Nothing important. I just realized that this book has over 13k reads. That's insane you guys!! I can't believe it! Like, to think that there's actual, physical people out there that like what I come up with. It's ridiculously overwhelming and unbelievable. Just wow.

THANK YOU FOR THAT!!!

I also want to say that I'm kind of getting somewhere with my next story, that is the sequel to this one. It was originally called "what they made me part 2". Which is incredibly boring and just not at all original. But as I started writing the first two or three chapters The Winter Children sort of came to me. And then I changed everything I wrote up to match all the ideas suddenly forming in my head. So updating was going a little slowly, but I have been home sick for two days and wrote three and a half chapter already. I'm really happy with what I'm getting at right now. So if you liked this story, please go check it out. The beginning of it is up on my account. The first two or three chapters are really different from what I usually do, but it continues this story after that. I just found it important to write a proper introduction on it.

Guys I just keep getting notifications that someone has added this story to their reading list. That shit makes my day people. Really. In the beginning I tried to thank you all personnel whenever I got one of those notifications, but it has become to much for me to keep up with. Just imagine. It's unbelievable. So I want to thank you all. From the bottom of my heart. You mean the world to me. Every notification makes my day. It cheers me up so so so much. I wouldn't have come so far without any of you. THANK YOU!! I've tried to say this so many times but I never manage to actually show the gratitude I feel because for this and for all of you. I hope I can sort of make up to you guys whenever I update.

Thanks for reading this story. This will be the official end. I didn't want to put a long ass authors note in the end of this but look at me now. I'm sorry. I really really hope you liked "destroyed". It took so long to get it the way I wanted it to end I'm so happy with the responses. Thanks thanks thanks! You can always comment or send me a message for pretty much anything. Not saying I can help but I will always try. Also if you liked this or have feedback, LET ME KNOW! For the last time.... THANK YOU❤️

"THE WINTER CHILDREN" IS OUT ON MY ACCOUNT NOW!!!