11. I find out Loki's plan

Good morning or evening or whenever you're reading this! I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time and effort to read my story. I haven't done this very often before, and even though the reads and votes are very low, I'm still so so so so thankful for those who are reading this. It absolutely makes my day to come on here and see people have seen that new chapter I posted. I really hope you'll enjoy the rest of this story and please do let me know what you think. It can be anything from feedback to opinions. But mainly, enjoy the chapter!!

I'm turning around on a desk chair. Spinning it and rolling from desk to desk while Tony and Bruce, as he told me to call him, are working with Loki's spear, wand, thingy. I helped out a bit with one of the algorithms but they don't need that anymore and there's nothing I can do. So I'm bored.

We've been going like this for quite some time until Tony starts bugging Bruce and mister Rogers walks in. He and Tony start arguing a little. I hop off the desk chair and skip over to where they're standing so I can follow what they're saying. Tony notices me and gives me a few blueberries before he continues saying something about JARVIS and breaking into SHIELDS secure files. Mister Rogers gets a little mad and they argue some more.

Tony doesn't really seem to trust SHIELD all that much. But I thought they're the good guys? This is so confusing it's giving me headaches.

"Just find the cube." I hear mister Rogers say and he walks out of the room while I walk over to one of the computer screens. I climb up on one of the smaller desks so I can look at all of the different kinds of chards and numbers moving on it.

"That's the guy my dad never shut up about?" Tony asks in disbelieve.

His dad. That'd be my grandad. Mister Rogers knew my grandad? That's really cool. But why does Tony ask it like that. He sound... negative?

Bruce walks over to the screen I'm looking at and stands on the other side of it. He slides a few things up as we look at what it does to the other elements. "Guy's right about Loki. He does have the jump on us."

Tony goes on saying something about dynamite while I spot something on the screen.

"Bruce look." I whisper, pointing at it. Bruce look it over quickly and swipes it away so that it appears on Tony's screen. He gives me a little smile and a quick nod as he continues on his work.

I look at the small numbers that appear on the screen every time Bruce slides something up or down. He and Tony are talking about dads arc reactor and the hulk. Tony walks over to where Bruce and I are. He goes to stand behind me and the little desk that I climbed on.

"It's a terrible privilege." He tells Bruce as I continue working on the screen until Bruce reaches for it. Dad swipes it away and I turn around so I'm facing him. I tap the little arc reactor that's attached to his chest. It keeps the little pieces of shrapnel out of his hart. It keeps him alive. It's fascinating really.

"So you're saying that the hulk- the other guy, saved my life. That's nice. It's a nice sentiment. Saved it for what?"

Tony smirks a little. "Guess we'll find out."

He walks away from Bruce to get back to his own computer.

"You might not enjoy that." Bruce tells him.

I hop off of the desk and quickly make my over to stand next to my dad. "And you just might." He pats my messy hair a little before continuing his work. 

————————————————————

Bruce and Tony have been working on finding the tesseract  for quite some time. I tried helping a little but now there's not a lot we can do. The model's locked and we're sweeping for a signature. But it's mostly just waiting. So Bruce and Tony are looking into some off SHIELDS secret things. They where saying something about a fase two. Whatever that may be.