I

Deanna's POV:
"So guys... I have a big announcement to make..."
I adjusted the focus on my camera and grabbed a pillow from the bottom of my bed. The nerves took over my body.
"I'm moving in with my brother, Blake Richardson... I have decided that I need a fresh start and what better than a different city." I said with a sigh, staring into my lense. "That's all from me hunnies, see you soon."
Sitting down at my desk, I began to edit the video ready to upload. Over the past few months my channel has grew amazingly. I had even been asked to collab with some big names. Just as I finished uploading, my Mam walked in and snaked her arm around my waist pulling me in for a hug. I admit I will miss her but I can't live with my parents all my life.
"Are you exited to see your brother?" She said into my shoulder. "Is the earth round?" I replied, laughing.

-

Where is he? He is never usually this late!

                I stood outside the train station with my back up against the wall, my headphones on listening through my new cover.
"Deanna! I'm so sorry, that stupid goon wasn't going to hurry up. You know what I'm like with my hair... well he is 10x worse!" He wailed in my ear. "Hello to you too dear brother, so nice of you to be here on time." I responded.
                I put down my handbag and did a little sassy hair flick; putting my hand on my hip. "Come here then you tool." His giant arms wrapped around my whole body, engulfing me with warmth and comfort. Blake refused to let me carry my super heavy bags, in which nearly my entire wardrobe from home was inside. He tried so hard to look strong and not hobble towards the car. As we approached his new wheels, the window on the passenger side slowly rolled down.
                There sat a lanky, blonde boy.       Reece Bibby.

-

                  We pulled up outside our new home after a long, awkward car journey. I had tried to engage in a conversation with Reece but the bare communication I received was a muffled sigh. The only time I heard a noise arise from his throat was when he sang softly to the radio.   
                Blake punched in the code for the gate and drove onto the driveway. "Nice place." Reece finally spoke up. "Thank you!" We both exclaimed followed by us laughing at each other. He shot me a half hearted smile. "Yo, D, I'm so happy that we have our own place. There is going to be some sick memories made here." Blake said, slinging his arm over my shoulder. "Four Bed, four bathroom. Are you guys buzzing? Or are you buzzing?"
                     I thought to my self wow such a big place. No wonder the mortgage was so much. "Blake... why do we both need to be happy?" I said, rethinking everything he had previously suggested.

"Surprise?"