XXII

Opening my phone, I noticed an abnormal amount of emails. Maybe it was replies to all the job applications Brad and I had been trying for last night. Clicking onto it, it soon became really clear who was trying to contact me. The Lads. 3 from each of them and even one off ben. "This is ridiculous." I exclaimed, turning my phone around and pushing it into the boys face, who lay next to me. "They're only worried love. You DID leave the country without telling anyone." He replied, throwing me a sympathetic look. I shook my head in return, knowing that his previous statement was wrong. "I told mam that I was taking a trip here. She thought it was a good idea as we haven't been here in years." Standing up, I walked over to my wardrobe, looking through my clothes to find my bikini.

            Reece felt a pull on his heartstrings

Reece felt a pull on his heartstrings. She'd ran away... and to him... again. Like a jack in the box, Blake suddenly jumped up out of where he was situated on the sofa, yelling with excitement. "SHES IN LA!" He thrusted the phone at George's face, who's eyes widened with delight knowing the whereabouts of his best friend finally. "Why would she be in LA?" George asked, furrowing his eyebrows. "Brad's there obviously. Doesn't she always run back to him." Reece answered, standing up to walk up stairs. Blake shook his head at the boy, who instantly knew that he had made an insensitive comment and regretted it. "She used to always go on about how she wished she could go back to the stress free summers we spend in the beach house with the Simpsons. Maybe she just needed some time away. Pack your bags lads were going on holiday."
            We walked along the strip just basking in the sunshine. It was such a beautiful day and the absolute perfect one to go on a walk in. "Where would you be right now if it weren't for the beach house?" Brad turned to ask me. Slightly stunned, I stopped and stood to think about it. "I'm not sure exactly... I'd probably just be alone somewhere in a foreign country." Brad took my hand in his and spin me around to face him. Placing his hands on my shoulders, he gave me a stern look of sadness. "Don't you ever feel like you're alone. There are so many of us that love and appreciate you more than you think... come on I know what will cheer you up!"
            Continuing through the streets, we walked towards where we crossed paths yesterday. Stopping, I laughed when I realised where we were. "Maybe I'll get my coffee today love?" He asked, nodding his head in the direction of the Starbucks. "The usual?" turning on my heels, I left the boy outside and proceeded to walk into the shop and order our iced beverages. When I went back outside, bearing the frapps, I couldn't see Brad anywhere. Suddenly, I felt a light tap on my shoulder and turned to see him standing there, a small black box in his hand. Opening it, there lay the diamond bracelet I had seen yesterday before bumping into Bradley. "Thought you could use something to cheer you up love. If it wasn't for me you probably would have bought it so I got it for you." He said, putting it on my wrist. It was beautiful and glistened in the sun.
             Wandering back through the streets, we made our way towards the beach hut. "Thank you so much for this B. I've missed our little days together." I said, sliding my hand into his and resting my head on his shoulder. "I've missed my little northern bestie too!" He pulled me into a hug after we had crossed the road. Walking along the path, we neared our destination. "Hey are you expecting visitors this afternoon?" I said, squinting my eyes to try and work out who it was knocking frantically on the door. It was them... they had found me.

"Hi I would like to book a room."