II

Reece's POV:

"Surprise?" Blake replied, unsure of her reaction.
At this point I closed my eyes, waiting for a total uproar. To be honest I wasn't best happy when I found out that the house would be the lads and Blake's sister, especially since she seems to dislike me as much as she does. "Blake can we please speak in the kitchen." Deanna said, staring him directly in the eyes. Grabbing him by the arm, she dragged him through the door. Obviously I needed to know what they were talking about. I leant right up against the door. They were speaking really quiet and I could only pick up on a few muffled words. I pressed my ear harder, trying to catch more. Silence...
Suddenly, the door flew open without me knowing and I fell forwards knocking Deanna over; landing on top of her. "Real mature listening in on our conversation Reece, real mature." She reapeated, pushing me off and getting up. "Hey! I didn't hear anything... I was just coming for food." I lied, trying to cover up for myself. "But I've decided I want pizza so I'm ordering Dominos." I quickly added.

-

I sat staring at the tv like a zombie. The tension in the air was so thick you could cut it with a knife. " So Reece! You excited for g to move in with us tomorrow?" Blake whispered so his younger sister couldn't hear. "Yeah I guess it will be nice to have someone else here who doesn't hate my guts!" Deanna must have heard my remark as she turned to face me, scoffed and rolled her eyes before once again becoming fixated on the tv.

Deanna's POV:
I sat staring at the tv like a zombie. The tension in the air was so thick you could cut it with a knife. " So Reece! You excited for g to move in with us tomorrow?" Blake whispered into the ear of the boy sitting on my left. "Yeah I guess it will be nice to have someone else here who doesn't hate my guts!" I scoffed at his comment towards me and continued to watch the tv. How dare he talk about me to my own brother about me in that way and in my house... our house. My god! I hate this so much already.

I took it upon myself to go up to my room and FaceTime my best friend Holly. Whenever I was stressed or angry she helped me through it. "Hi, Deanna! Omg I've missed you so much and you literally left this morning! How's the house!" She sighed. "Aw babes I'm missing you too! It's so beautiful but I'm sick of reece and his shit. Oh yeah! All the lads live with us. I can't believe Blake would do this to me." I replied, starting to cry. " I can't believe he doesn't remember what he said to me. Actually I can, hey hol I have to go I'll ring you again tomorrow bye."

It was as if a light bulb idea exploded in my  head. I got up all giddy and ran to my new wardrobe flinging clothes around my room trying to find something to wear that was "clubbing appropriate". What better way to get over something than drink the night away...