XIV

The tension was so thick, Blake felt like he could easily suffocate from it. He was more than thankful when they finally reached home, where they carried me up the stairs and placed her into her bed. Reece pulled the quilt up around her shoulders and sat on the sofa besides her. I smiled and lay her head on his shoulder. "M'sorry." I mumbled, "I'm pathetic." The boys heads spun to look at the girl. "No you're not Deanna! You're so special to us." Reece replied. "Go to sleep, you're tired." He added but at this time I had already dropped off to sleep. "Why did you tell her to go to sleep! We need to talk to her." Blake hissed at Reece. "Mate I know you want to talk to her, we all do, but you're going to need to be a bit more patient yeah?" George said to Blake, who sighed and plopped down on the bed next to them all.
                 The room fell silent before it was broken by a loud, cheery voice. "Hey Guys!" The boys all shushed Josie, who had just walked in. "Deanna's asleep!" George whisper-shouted to Josie who's eyes wandered down to the girl lying in the bed with them, her head still on Reece's shoulder. She starred at her for a minute, analysing her, before looking at Blake. "Right... Blake do you want to get some dinner with me?" "I'm sorry Josie, but I haven't seen Deanna in a few days and I really need to be here for her." He responded, gassing down at his sister. Josie's smile became slightly fixed before answering. "Are right ok. I have important stuff to do anyways. Bye boys!" Josie retreated from the room and Blake looked confused.      

             I rolled over to see a sleeping Reece laying next to me. Not wanting to wake him, I remained as still as I could. Small snores escape his slightly parted lips making me laugh. It's so weird to think that two months ago, I'd rather be sleeping on the streets than in the same bed as this boy. But he's been here for me, sticking up for me a lot more lately and I owe it to him to be nicer than I am. "It's not that funny Deanna! I'm only trying to sleep." He spoke up with his raspy morning voice. I mentally face palmed. You had one job Deanna, make sure you don't wake Reece up. "Go back to sleep! I didn't mean to wake you." I replied, turning back on to my side so I was facing away from him. I felt an arm snake around my waist as he pulled himself closer to me. A shiver slithered down my spine. "I was thinking." Reece said. "We should all go on a little trip to London. Like doing touristy things. Just us four." 

             The thought brought happy memories to mind of when me and Blake would go to London every year around Christmas time to see the streets lit up and shop for each other's gifts, visit winter wonderland and ice skate in the park. The fact we could share our experiences with our best friends made me so happy. Turning myself back around to face him, I smiled and hugged him again. "Thank you for this! And yes we should, it's a great idea." I finally replied. We just sat there, enjoying each other's presence. Considering I had spent the last nearly four years hating him it was nice how close we'd become, even if it was through falling out with the person that meant the most to me in life... my darling brother. Not breaking the hug, I reached I've him and grabbed my phone from the bedside cabinet and pulled up Blake's name.

To B Richy Rich:

D: I need you to know that I love you :)
Sending....
Sent

From B Richy Rich:

Love you too sis! Speak to you soon x

"Can we just start over again?" He mumbles into my shoulder. "I've just had the most real de ja vu ever! Like this has happened before." I replied laughing, throwing my phone down the bed. He chuckled back. "That's because it has remember." I cast my mind back to the night of the end of tour party. We were sitting in this exact same position, talking about the exact same thing. He looked at my confused face and sighed, presuming I couldn't remember. I leant in and pressed my lips on his. Reece jumped as they touched but instantly copied my actions. It only lasted a couple of seconds but I can tell it meant the world to him. He pulled away and looked me dead in the eyes. "I'll take that as a yes then?" He giggled.