XVII

We got off the tube in Earl's Court and walked the slow, silent journey up the road to the Premier Inn I had booked us into. I didn't want to book into the boys usual hotel because we didn't want to be bombarded by fans everyday. Soon enough, we arrived. I checked us in online whilst we were walking so I just collected the keys from reception and got in the lift. "I'm sorry D! I know you wanted this to be the perfect trip for us all, but you know how I feel about what he did to you an-." Blake finally spoke up. I cut him off not wanting to be reminded of the situation. "It's ok lets just put it behind us. He's irrelevant to me. Don't care. Over it." I added, snapping unintentionally. I felt so bad for the lads, poor things had no idea what was going on but I'll tell them when I'm comfortable enough to come to terms with it myself. I shot a smile at them all to let them know I was really fine. Was I?
            Swiping the card through the lock, I tried to shove the door open with my hip when Reece, who saw I was struggling, assisted me and opened it. We walked into the room and saw it. There was only two beds. "I'll share with Deanna." The three of them said in unison, followed with shocked expressions as they realised that he had all said the same thing. Laughing at their stupidity, I walked over to the bed closest to the window and laid my suitcase next to it. "Apparently I'm high demand today so you've all got 30 seconds to pitch to me why you should get to share with me, Reece you're first." I announced, amused. They all stared at me dumbfounded for a minute before realising I was being serious. "Feel like I'm on dragons den but ok. Umm... it was our joined idea to come... that's all I can say really..." His soft cheeks flushed a light red, luckily the boys didn't see. "I should get to share with you because I am your bestest friend in the world and without you we wouldn't be in this position. Plus we haven't had a "sleepover" since we were like 15." George stepped in, smiling proudly after sharing his information. "Aww G that's so cute." I clasped my had over my mouth at his comment. "I'd like to see you beat that Blake." I smirked. In response, he shook his head and let out a little laugh. "Well Deanna. I should get to share with you because I'm your brother and if you choose either of these over me I will personally chop their hands off so they can never strum their guitars ever again." He shared his opinion after todays encounter loud and clear. "What I'm just looking out for you! You know how protective I am." Turning to the lads to apologise, I looked them up and down. Their hands shoved deeply into their pockets, mouths wide open in shock and their faces as white as the snow on the ground outside.

After unpacking my case, I walked across the room and into the bathroom. Turning around and locking the door, I slowly locked the door announcing that I was going to be awhile and put on the shower. "Oof! Sorry Deanna, I didn't know you were in here." Reece's voice threw me off guard. I perk my head up, looking at him from where I was, sat on the toilet seat lid and wrapped in a towel. "How did you get in here? I locked the door." I asked, puzzled. He laughed and responded. "There is a lock on both sides of the door, so I just assumed that it had been locked all the time." We both just stood there looking at each other for a while, neither of us sure on what to say to one another. "So... do you need something, or can I go in the shower?" I questioned, nodding my head towards the running water. "No, you can go in the shower I just came to brush my teeth. Feel a bit minging after all the crap I ate on the train." He answered with. I don't quite think he realised what he had said until shortly after it had left his innocent mouth. Suddenly, he came to terms with his last comment and his eyes widened enormously. "OMG! Deanna I'm so sorry! Just tell me when you're done yeah? Sorry again." He said, whilst spinning on his heels and walking out.

We walked down the main street down from our hotel and entered the small Chinese restaurant about half way down. Chinese had always been one of my favourite foreign foods after Greek. An old man, probably the owner, greeted us at the door and showed us towards a table near the front of the building. The smell of spices filled my nose with happiness. We all sat scanning the menu until the kind man returned to take our orders. "How can I help you lovely people tonight?" He asked, preparing to write on his notepad. "For a joint starter can we have the aromatic crispy duck pancakes please." George asked and we all nodded in approval of his choice. "I'll have the beef and green peppers in black bean sauce with fried rice please." I asked politely. "And is three will have the sweet and sour pork and rice please." Reece added. I shook my head and laughed at the fact they ordered the same thing as we do every time we have Chinese food. The waiter thanked us and walked off to the kitchen in the back of the restaurant.
Half way through our meal, I caught myself staring out of the window and at a shadow walking past. It was almost as if he was now haunting my actual life not my dreams. I closed my eyes and blocked out the thought of him. He was not about to ruin this weekend for me and my favourite people. About two hours later we waddled back, stomachs full and went straight to sleep ready for our first proper day tomorrow.