XVI

liked by newhopeblake, newhopereece and 195k moreNewHopeGeorge: tb with my best friend! can't wait for our little trip ❤️

NewHopeGeorge: tb with my best friend! can't wait for our little trip ❤️

👤: dea_.nnaxo
comments:

@ellie__0303: aww bestie goals! love you and deanna so much x
@newhopegeorge: we love you too x

@holly.waithe: cute... picture would be better if she wasn't there.
@newhopegeorge: well she is x
@holly.waithe: not for long x

@newhopeblake: don't get too close g we don't know who she's touched
@newhopegeorge: I know who she's touched... you!
@newhopereece: @dea_.nnaxo ;)

@jasminggn: beautiful besties x
@dea_.nnaxo: thank you love x

            Running through the station, we dodged people around us whilst trying to get towards our train that had just been called as we entered. Hoping along the platform, we chucked ourselves onto the train. Once we had found our seats, we filtered in and got comfy. For about an hour, we took turns at staring out the window. Boredom overtook me, so I began to speak. "I've booked us the London eye tomorrow!" I exclaimed, grabbing everyone's attention. Their three faces lit up with excitement like little giddy children. Blake and Reece got up to go to the toilet, so me and George were left alone in our seats. He'd been pretty much attached to his phone the whole journey. "Looking at what you're getting me for Christmas aye G?" I asked, peering over his shoulder. He turned his phone away from me and huffed. "No actually, I'm talking to someone." A small prick arose on my face. "Ooooh Georgey is in love." I teased, punching him on the arm. 

             He shot a deadly look at me and shook his head. Dropping slightly, his full body slumped further into the seat. I could feel the growing awkwardness between us. "What's wrong G? I'm sorry if I pushed in where I wasn't wanted." I sighed eventually. He looked at me once again and rested his head on mine. "It's ok D. It's not like that... someone's been saying some nasty stuff about you and I just didn't want you to see it. I'm getting it sorted I promise." He looked so innocent. I felt sorry for him. He didn't deserve the hate he got for being close to me. Non of them did. Walking back through the carriage, the lads slung them selves back into their seats. I kept my eyes closed. "George mate if I ever find out you've got something for my sister I might just have to eat you." Blake exclaimed, sarcastically. My eyes flew open unnaturally and Reece's head launched up as he heard the conversation that was going on. Suddenly, it became extremely awkward to look at either of them. 

                 We had just pulled out of the last station before heading towards London, when I noticed the boy sitting across from us looked familiar. Like the sort of unpleasant familiarity that made you feel slightly sick. I knew who it was from the way I felt. If Blake sees him I don't know what he'll do. "Hey B! Got any new music ready for my beautiful ears to test out?" I asked, making sure his attention was only on me and couldn't be grabbed by my new distraction. "I've got a bit of a backing track we've been working on if you want to hear it?" He replied, passing me his headphones. I accepted them and almost had them on my head when rudely interrupted. There he stood, all 6"3 of him. That sinister smirk that I'd fell for once, I couldn't look at him the same way ever again. "Hi you two! Fancy running into you on a train. Haven't seen you in ages how've you been?" He asked resting his large arms on our table. "Great thanks by-." I was cut off by Blake as he realised who it was standing before us. "Max! How dare you think that you can come and just talk to us like nothing happened. Do you not remember what I said hmm? Come near us and in particular Deanna ever again and I'll fucking kill you." The anger washed over him like it was nothing. I've not seen him this enraged since it happened. It scared me. "B calm down it's not worth wasting time on the low life." I replied, placing my hand on his forearm. He flicked me off like I was a fly. Like I wasn't even there. "Yeah "B" listen to her." Max added, stirring with my brother even more. "Right that's it!" Blake announced, trying to jump over Reece (who was just sitting there in shock) to get at him. George grabbed Max and threw him back in his chair as me and Reece tried to push Blake down but he just kept resisting. "B STOP PLEASE!" I cried, huddling myself into the corner... Silence. I slowly allowed my eyes to open and everyone was just sitting flustered looking at me. Blake was crying nearly just as much as I was, which only added to the lads confusion. Tentatively, the train came to a halt and we trailed off still not speaking. The last thing I saw was that smirk. The one I knew too well.