XVIIII

Not that we didn't expect it but Josie wasn't leaving anytime soon. It was understandable, she was obsessed with Blake. Made me slightly sick the way her eyes were constantly on him the whole journey back to the hotel. Sighing, I remembered that we only had one day left and that I could distance myself once again. Maybe I was just being selfish? Outside of the hotel, we all managed to say goodbye and try to get back inside. "Well aren't you going to invite me in sillies?" Josie asked, laughing and playfully pushing Blake. "Sure! Come on up!" Blake replied. "I'm going for coffee, see you later." I turned on my heels and started walking back in the direction we had just came. It was dark and I was slightly nervous to be out alone. It was eerily quite apart from the faint footsteps that seemed to be approaching me. "Deanna stop thinking you need to be alone all the time."
         George slung his arm around my shoulders and pulled me in close as we walked to the Main Street. The Christmas lights glistened in the night sky above us like a million stars. It was beautiful. The crisp, cold air blew my hair back in the wind. This was the trip away that I wanted. We slowly approached the entrance to costa and he opened the door, allowing me to enter before him. The warm air hit instantly taking our breaths away. I spotted a small table near the window and walked over to sit down, trusting that G would get my order right. By the time he came to join me, most of the other customers had left and it was just us. It had been like this for a while.
          "You were quick to change your screensaver on your phone after that one of you and Reece was taken in the eye earlier." George said, smirking whilst taking a sip of his coffee. I chocked. Like literally spat my drink out. "Are you ok!" He looked concerned. "Yeah it was just really hot." I played it off. I can be cool about this, nothing happened. Nothing right? "Deanna don't lie to me you got an iced latte." He replied. I can walk through this it's cool. I'm cool. "G! My screensaver has been a picture from the iPhone demos since... since... forever." I stumbled on my words at the last second remembering that they didn't know properly about Max yet. "I just thought it looked good with the London Skyline in the background." The sighed and shook his head at me. "I saw you Deanna! I saw you and him at the end of tour party. Then I went to wake you up the other morning so we could go for a walk and you were lying tangled together in bed. If you're doing stuff you should tell B." He said, getting slightly frustrated. "Is he forcing you to do things. I swear I'll break every bone in his little scrawny body if he is." I couldn't breathe. I literally felt like all the air in my lungs was being sucked out of me. I just looked at him, unable to respond. "He is isn't he." George said slamming his hand on the table making me jump. "It's nothing like that at all, please don't make it out as if he is hurting me, we kissed once and that was it." I said, placing my head in my hands. He laughed and then stopped. "Oof another lie! I literally saw yous last week in bed remember! As long as you're ok I'm happy but I still stand by what I said! I will break him." "And this is why I LOVE YOU GEORGE STEPHEN GREASLEY SMITH!" I yelled, emphasising his middle names knowing how much he disliked them.
We almost fell through the hotel door in a fit of laughter after G had been caught dancing in the lift as somebody on another floor entered. Reece was sat by himself on the arm chair, Blake and Josie were talking on the bed. George sat on the seat next to him and I jumped on his lap, making him laugh even more and begin tickling me. "Nice of you to bring us something back." He grumbled beside us. I couldn't help it I lost it. I fell to the floor crying and this only made things worse. George joined in aswell. Within seconds, B and Josie came to see what all the fuss was about and when they saw the state that we were in the hysterics passed on to them. Sitting up to catch me breath, I looked up to Reece, who's face was burning red with anger. "Chill out bro! Why do you look like a tomato?" Blake asked, wiping the tears from his eyes. This only made his face go a darker shade as he threw us all a glare. "These two bursting in like idiots, they didn't even get us anything! I mean how rude?" He lashed back.
"Reece calm down it's only coffee. If you wanted it that bad you should have gone with us." George added, trying to smooth out the situation. I gave a smile to G, thanking him for trying to help. Reece rolled his eyes at my action, scoffing and shaking his head. Why was he this mad? We were literally just laughing. Blake gave a stern look to the boy before him, almost warning him to watch what he was doing and to be careful with his next words.
"You should leave! We need some sleep before our last day. I want to at least enjoy some of that. " Reece spoke up, diverting his eyes to the brunette girl. "Ok! No problem. See you guys at home." She replied, kissing B on the cheek and walking out the door as if she had just won some sort of prize. We all just sat in silence for what seemed like forever. We only had one more day of 2018 and it was going to be filled with rows. Great.