XII

We were half way through our breakfast when B got a phone call. He apologised, rose from the table and walked towards the front of the shop. I rolled my eyes to myself and continued to finish my meal. Pulling out my own phone, I text George telling him we wouldn't be long and that the house needed to be tidy for later. Pushing my plate into the middle of the table, my leg started to shake uncontrollably out of frustration. What was taking him so long. Within moments of my thoughts, Blake strolled back towards me and put his coat on. "Someone's waiting for me in the house Deanna we need to go." He said, brushing past me. "But you haven't even finished your food yet." I replied almost to myself as he walked away. The journey home was long and silent. He sat texting all the way, moving his phone from my vision if I got to close. As soon as the taxi pulled up on the drive, I hopped out of the car leaving him to pay. Opening the door, a head flew round the corner to meet my eyes. "Oh goodie you're back. See you later lovely." And with that she was gone and with Blake. He really just did that. He blew my off on his birthday for someone who he's only known for a month. Someone that hates me. Storming up the stairs, I flung George's room door open and chucked myself on his bed. My actions caused him and Reece, who were playing fifa at the time, to get an extreme fright and jump out of their gaming chairs.
"He just left me! Can you believe it? I didn't even get to take him for his new guitar. I've been saving for his 19th since we moved here." I said at first enraged but rapidly becoming sad. The boys just looked at each other then back at me. Reece shook his head and nodded towards G. He sighed then looked at me once more. "D! Josie has just taken B out for a new guitar." He half arsed shot in my direction. My heart shattered. Like not in two. Into a million little pieces. A lump arose in my throat as I coughed back my tears. I didn't look back at them. I couldn't. I was heart broken. My own brother.
Grabbing my phone from beside me I ran Blake's number. It rang through about five times before he picked up. "Hey Deanna! I'm out with Josie can this wait?" He said laughing at something she said in the background. "No actually that's who I'd like to speak too." I replied nicely. I heard shuffling on the other end. "Hi Deanna! What's up we're in the music shop." "Really that's funny because that's where me and my brother are supposed to be right now but nooooooo some girl he hardly knows has taken him instead so I'm sat in the house thinking hmm I wonder what they're doing when George tells me you're buying him a new guitar and let me guess it's the one he's wanted for about a year now... the one I was supposed to buy him for his birthday." I ranted in her ear. I couldn't care less about the stares I was receiving off the lads. I don't know whether they were shocked or embarrassed but I couldn't care. "Deanna I'm sorry but you need to lighten up abit. I can spend time with Blake just as much as you can." I was about to shout back at her when Blake took the phone back. "Stop being so selfish Deanna! It's always us on my birthday, let me enjoy it without you!" And with that he hung up.

I walked up to the front door before knocking three times. A shadow approached on the other side indicating that someone was about to let me in. He looked me up and down. My swollen tear stained cheeks made it hard for me to open my eyes. His arms opened and I gladly accepted them. "Come on in princess, let's get you sorted out." Brad said, helping me through the door.
               I woke up in Bradley's bed, wrapped up in his warm duvet, in one of his t-shirts and a pair of his boxers over my underwear. I groaned, bringing a hand to my head which was hurting from all the crying. I heard a couple of soft knocks on the door and called for the person on the other side to come in. Brad came in the room, shutting the door behind him and making his way over to the bed, sitting on it and placing his hand on my forehead. "How are you feeling Deanna?" He asked, before taking his hand away. "Headache." I managed to mumble out. "I can imagine. God what happened?" He asked. I told him everything from the start when she first crawled her way into my life taking every bit of happiness with her. It was hard talking about it but I couldn't think of anyone else I'd rather be having the conversation with.
               Blake frowned at Twitter, not entirely sure what was going on. He had gone onto twitter to see if Deanna had said anything about where she was, not expecting to see the message which popped up when he went onto her profile. You have been blocked from following this account at the request of the user. "Mate, I think Deanna's blocked me on twitter." Blake called to George, who was lying on the sofa, scrolling through Instagram. "What?" The blonde questioned, not taking his eyes off his phone. He was tired and not paying attention. "On twitter." Blake clarified. "Look." "Why would she block you?" George asked turning his head to look at Blake's phone screen as it was held out in front of him. He frowned at the screen wondering what his best friend was thinking in which she made these her actions. "You must know why she did it." Reece chimed in. "You are the reason she's done it." He said walking through the door to the living room. "What do you mean?" Blake questioned again. Reece walked over to where George was sitting and placed himself down next to him. "Deanna said that it's obvious now that you don't want to deal with her and her shit and that YOU made it perfectly clear." The eldest boy stated, taking Blake's phone off him to look at the screen. "I think we all know what you did but look she blocked me and I'm guessing George too." George took out his phone and went onto twitter before confirming Reece's guess. George knew he definitely hadn't done anything so why had she blocked him. It didn't make any sense, last time they'd spoke she seemed completely fine. "Blake bro what have you done?" He asked, frowning. "Nothing! We haven't spoken since our breakfast yesterday and then on the phone with Josie." He huffed, getting up and pacing back and forth. "Maybe that's the problem. Maybe she thinks you're replacing her. You guys have spend so much of your lives together it's going to be hard on her if you just drop her like that." Reece suggested, looking back down at his phone hoping that he had been magically unblocked in the past few seconds that he wasn't paying attention to it.

To: D-Dog x
Deanna?
Sending...
Text message failed to send.

"Of course! I can't even text her now because she's blocked my fucking number." Blake grumbled, letting his phone drop onto he chair next to him. He didn't know why he was getting so angry over this. Deanna could have been pulling a prank on them for all he knew. He supposed he was just tired still from tour and not in the mood for this. He just wanted to chat to his sister on the morning like they did every day. "Well isn't it obvious what we have to do now lads?" George spoke up once more, looking at the two boys in the room who looked stressed. "What?" Reece replied, raising an eyebrow at the boy next to him. "Hack Deanna!" George turned towards Reece and Blake smirked at the idea. They all knew eachothers passwords for everything so it would be no bother to unblock themselves and get in contact with the girl.

Logging in...
Incorrect username or password

           "Guys we have a slight problem." George said, wincing at the screen. "What G?" The other boys chorused, leaning in to take a look at the phone. "She's changed her password..."