XV

Setting up my tripod at the bottom of my bed, I attached my camera to the top of it. Turning on the spot light, I sat comfortably in the middle of my bed. Everything was ready, and I was about to film my first video in months. The first video since we all moved in together. "Hi guys its Deanna and welcome back to my channel." I said to the camera, dancing around in my place. "Firstly, I want to apologise for not filming as much as I used to but its been really hectic with moving, tour with B and I just wasn't feeling myself again, which I'll explain in a different video, but today I'm doing something I'd like to call NEW HOUSE TOUR CLUB LETS GOOOOO!" I shouted, laughing at the joke I had just made. Turning my camera off, I walked downstairs opening the front door and left the warm air behind me.

             I pressed the button on the top and awaited the screen lighting up again. "Yo guys, I'm Deanna Richardson and this is my crib." I announced, mimicking the MTV show and re-entering the house. Walking down the corridor, I pushed the living room door open to see Blake sitting on the sofa playing on the Fifa 19 mam had gotten him for his birthday. "This as you can probably tell is the living room or as it is also known "Blake's second room". I threw myself next to him, scaring him, and pushing the camera in his face. "Jesus Deanna you fuc- oh hi D's subscribers stream part two of our new EP." I pulled the camera away before he could promo himself any longer. "Next is the kitchen." I said, entering another room. Strolling around for a bit I showed where everything was and explained the messy stories that had gone down in one room in such a short space of time. "I might even use the kitchen for the first time today and make the lads some tea later." I mumbled to myself, shutting the fridge. I waltzed myself through the house and up the stairs towards George's room, knocking on the door before entering. He was just sitting on his bed on his phone, so I wandered over and lay beside him. "Hi G. Got anything to say about your new room to my Subs?" I questioned, placing my head on his shoulder. "I love my room. It was the best decision ever moving in with my two brothers and my best friend." He answered copying my previous actions. I felt myself tear up at his words. It felt amazing to know how much I meant to someone. I gave him a big bear hug that was welcomed with open arms before getting up, doing one last spin of the room then leaving to show Reece's. Strolling to the far end of the house, I threw his door open and ran in screaming. To much of my disgust he was no where to be seen. "Well lads we could have just seen the best prank in the new house but unfortunately Reece isn't here." Slowly, I began turning around to leave when I heard a presence come behind me and pick me up throwing me on the bed. I screamed once again and saw him standing in a towel, laughing at me. "No. THAT was the best prank in the new house." He said, emphasising that he was better than me. "You're a dick you know that yeah?" I responded, shaking my head at the camera before turning it onto him. "You love me don't even lie." He added. "You wish Bibby. Now get some clothes on this is a PG channel." He began to drop his towel. "WOAH WOAH WOAH! WAIT TILL IVE LEFT! IM MAKING TEA SO BE READY IN AN HOUR!" I shouted running out of the room. "I'm not a Richardson remember, I CAN get ready in under an hour." He shouted back. I sat back in the middle of my bed and filmed the outro then left to make food. 

            We all sat around the dinner table, plates empty, looking extremely full. I'd made my Grans special pasta carbonara for us all as it was the first proper meal we'd had since we moved in. "Deanna, oh my actual god that was better than Yaya's. and you know I love Yaya's carbonara." Blake said, holding his stomach with his eyes closed. "Thank you, brother, I'll make sure to tell her that when we see her next." I replied, smirking. Reece sat up and coughed to grab everyone's attention. "Me and Deanna were talking yesterday, and we were thinking. We should go on a trip to London. Maybe just for a weekend. No work just like touristy things like you used to before you moved here." I smiled again but at Blake this time. I know how much he loved exploring the city. "Well I think it's a bloody brilliant idea." George chimed in. "Me too. It'll be fun sharing my favourite adventures with you two." B added looking at his friends. "Then its settled. I'll book the train and hotel later."