VIIII

Joe had invited me to come on the bus with the lads to Manchester for the last show of tour. I was so excited to be on the road again, it felt like I was home. After breakfast at the hotel, we all piled into the bus and squeezed around trying to find a seat. After coming to the conclusion there was no space, I threw myself on Brads lap and laid back, pretending I was unaware he was beneath me. He laughed at my actions and grabbed me around the waist holding me tight in his grip. Brad was like another brother to me... though we never used to see each other like that. When the boys were first signed with the vamps, I spent a lot of time with them. Bradley and I became even closer than we already were and were always around each other. After about six months, he confessed how much he liked me and asked if we wanted to try and be something else. So we tried, unfortunately it made things awkward so we decided to call it off and stay the bestest of friends. It's one of those things that will never shape our friendship differently... we will always love each other, just not how we wished it would be originally.

                 After driving for about 2 hours, we pulled over at a station to get some food and fuel. Me and the Vamps boys walked into the McDonald's area and Con dared Tristan to order something off the "secret menu" for us all to try. Five minutes later, he walked over with the "McGangBang". I cried with laughter at the name. We counted down from three to try it all at once. It was disgusting... which made it 100x funnier. I turned to my right and the new hope club boys were walking over to us. George squinted his eyes in confusing at the odd looking meal in front of us. I laughed to myself for a second at his facial expressions. "its a gangbang G, you should try it!" And with that, the remains of James' food was sprayed all over Reece. safe to say he was not impressed and proceeded to storm off to the bus... 

                It was prank night on tour, I had the most amazing plan on how to get involved, me and Brad had been preparing for my debut since we had arrived back in Manchester. I walked up to them at the side of the stage to do our good luck tradition. "Last night lads, smash it! Have the best time on stage and don't forget to P-A-R-T-Y!" "CAUSE WE WANT TOO!" They shouted back at me in unison. Grabbing their guitars off Ben and Tanner, they ran onto stage and the crowd went wild. HELLO MANCHESTER YOU LOVLEY LOT! Rang through the speakers and that was my que to go. Bradley spun me round grabbed my hand and dragged me along to their dressing room. Within 5 minutes, I was a completely different person. I ran backstage as fast as I could and waited patiently by the side of the stage. "Tonight we have a special one of you guys going to join us on stage. Here she comes give it up for REANNA!" Reece shouted and I walked up the stairs toward the boys. I hugged George, then Blake. Chuckling at myself, I wandered towards Reece. As he reached out to me, I fanned my face. Rolling my eyes to the back of my head, I fell to the ground as his hand hit my arm. I heard a huge uproar as I hit the ground. I was lying there still for a good minute until I heard laughter erupt as the Vamps bounced onto stage. I got up and wrapped my arms around him. "I'm so sorry, but you should have seen your face." I laughed hysterically.  

We were 2 hours into the after party and I was finally starting to thank myself for deciding to come home. I was surrounded by my favourite people and I couldn't think of anything better. With a glass of wine in my hand, me and Brad walked over to the empty space in our living room and began to have a dance along to the music. I never knew how much I could miss someone as much as I've done without these lads in my life for the past couple of weeks. I was in a dark place but I'm so thankful that I have so many amazing friends to look after me from now on.

_________________________________________________________________________________

SO SORRY THAT I HAVENT BEEN UPLOADING LATLEY BUT I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL I DIDNT REALLY HAVE TIME. BUT IM BACK!!!!! TODAY I MET NEW HOPE CLUB AND IT WAS THE MOST AMAZING DAY EVER. IM SO THANKFUL THAT IT HAPPENED AND THAT I COULD SPEND SOME TIME WITH THE BOYS.