XIII

12:08Seen by:blake_rich reecey-boyyygsgsmiffywaitheholly7josiesam27

12:08
Seen by:
blake_rich
reecey-boyyy
gsgsmiffy
waitheholly7
josiesam27

blake_rich is typing...

blake_rich: where are you guys? why has Deanna shut us out. Is she ok?

bradleywillsimpson: we went out for coffee to take her mind off things. She's fine for now but I think she just needs abit space b.

blake_rich: jesus what have I done. Just tell her to unblock me and come home.

bradleywillsimpson: she says please leave her alone because she doesn't want to speak too you atm. Sorry man.

             The three boys walked out of the house and jumped into the car parked on the drive to go to Brad's house. They were nervous to see her and it had only been a day- what if she didn't want to talk to them ever again? What if she hated them? It felt like the car ride had taken forever and by the time they pulled up, they were extremely eager to see her. The car parked in the street just outside of his house and they all sprung out, before going straight to the front door. They were about to knock on the door when they heard angry voices from inside, obviously Deanna and Brad were arguing over something. "Lads maybe we should come back tomorrow... you know give her a little bit more time." Reece trailed off, looking down at his feet and sighing. George, who was closest to the door, hesitated. "George. It doesn't sound like she'd want it us in there right now. " Reece said, cutting off the blonde mid protest. Reluctantly, George nodded and took a step back. Much to their disappointment, they turned around and walked back out of the gates. "Oh what the hell!" Blake shouted, spinning hot on his heels and walking forwards once again. He knocked on the door and awaited a reply. The shouting stopped as the other boys approached. "No. No. Fucking no. Don't you dare show up now." I pointed at the boys. "I don't need this now, not now, I need... well not you three! I don't fucking-." My voice broke as I felt the tears that I tried so hard to keep in start to flow.
               "Deanna" Blake stepped forwards and placed his hands on my shoulders turning me towards him. "Calm down!" He demanded. "Don't you dare tell me to calm down Blake Edward Richardson!" I tried to push Blake off but he had a firm grip on me so I just held onto his wrists. "Don't dare come here and think you can tell me what to do after being a complete dick to me... OVER THE PHONE!" I finally shoved him off me which resulted in my stumbling backwards and falling flat on my arse. "Shit!" I groaned as the pain shot through my coccyx. I burried my head in my hands as Blake took a step back looking at Reece and George, a helpless expression across his face. Reece bent down and gently took my hands in his. "It's ok Deanna. Just breathe."  
"Reece-." My voice broke once again as a sob hit me. Reece sat down properly before pulling me into his embrace. Tight into his chest. It felt weird but he sighed with relief as my arms wrapped around him welcoming him gladly. "Come on Deanna let's take you home." I let him help me up and walking me towards the car, opening the door for me. Blake made his way towards the back of the car but George held his arm and gave him a look. "What!" He responded, confused. "Sit in the front, maybe?" George suggested, wincing when he saw Blake's face. "I know it kills you to see her like this, it kills all of us, but for some reason you seem to be the one who's caused it so it be best if-." "Yeah I get it." Blake pulled his arm away before getting in the front of the car with George as Reece and I were in the back. The car ride was silent apart from my occasional whimpers.

________________________________
BIT OF A FILLER CHAPTER THATS WHY ITS SO SHORT BUT HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE LITTLE BIT OF "REANNA" I SHOVED IN THERE.