[Chapter Ten]

Nicki's POV

  I wake up staring at Drake's back. I smile and trace my hands over the couple of intricate tattoos he has.

  I get up, careful not to disturb the peace, and walk over to his side of the bed. I choke back a laugh. Drake's lips are parted and one of his arms are hanging over the side of the mattress, his chest rising and falling as he snores loudly.

   Dashing downstairs, I quickly grab the can of whip cream from the refrigerator and run back upstairs. I take my phone off the charger on the dresser, and go to my camera and start recording. I creep over to Drake's side of the bed and spray whipped cream on his hand. I take the end of my long hair and tickle his nose. Drake stirs. I tickle him a little more. His snoring halts and he reaches his whip-cream covered hand to his nose. Half of it smears on his cheek, but mission accomplished! I snicker and stop recording.

I scurry downstairs and pop some waffles in the toaster. I continue hustling around the kitchen, making two omelets, some bacon and sausage links, and pour us both some apple juice. I put our food on trays and carry them upstairs. When I get to our room, I see Drake pulling on a new pair of boxers. He smiles.

  "Hey, beautiful." Drake flumps back onto the bed.

"Hey, Papi."

  Drake laughs and I do too, but because of the whipped cream still covering half of his face. I almost wonder why he doesn't notice.

"I made you and me some breakfast."

"Thanks! I'm starving." He happily takes the tray from me and digs in. I sit down next to him and start on my omelet.

  After we finish, Drake leans over and kisses me on the cheek. "Mm. Thank you."

  "You're welcome, Papi. Anytime." I stare into his eyes and giggle. There's whipped cream in his eyebrows.

  Drake frowns a little. Then he squints. He's looking at his reflection in my eyes. He rushes out of the bed and to the bathroom about fifteen feet from the bed.

  "Holy shit," I hear him exclaim. I burst out laughing, joining him. He stares in the mirror with disbelief and amusement.

"For real, man. . ." Drake turns to me. He smears the whipped cream on his lips and pins me against a wall, my thigh in between his legs. Drake dives in for a kiss and I taste the whipped cream as it makes its way into my mouth. I pull away and lick the whipped cream off of his cheek, slowly and seductively. I feel Aubrey Jr. rise against my thigh and I stop him by putting my index finger on his lips.

"Don't get too excited, it's only nine o' clock." I smile and purposely switch my hips as I walk back into our room. I pick up my clothes from yesterday and put them on. Then I hop onto the bed. Drake pulls on some baggy jeans and puts on his Jordans. I watch, interested, as he grabs a shirt off of the floor. He starts to pull it over his head when he cries out.

I get off the bed and head over to him. "You okay?"

Drake's face is a visible grimace of pain. "Yeah, I'm fine." He massages his right shoulder.

  "Mkay, just making sure." I don't ask him what's wrong. Not yet, anyway.

"So whatchu wanna do today?" he asks when he finally pulls his shirt on.

"I don't know. Wanna just hang out?"

"Sure. We can call some friends over."

"Sounds great!" He nods at me and heads downstairs. I almost follow him, but suddenly, I feel sick. I run to the bathroom and puke up my breakfast.

"Nicki?" Drake calls. I hear him rush back into the bathroom. He kneels by me and holds my hair up, rubbing my back.

I finish and lean back, wiping my mouth with a few sheets of toilet paper Drake hands me. My eyes are watery.

  "Are you okay?" Drake's face is a mask of concern.

"Ungf," is all I can manage. I reach over and flush the toilet. Drake helps me stand up and wash my mouth. We leave the bathroom and sit on the bed together.

"Aubrey. . ." I whisper.

"Hm?"

"You did use a. . . a condom, right?" I look at him.

Drake's eyes widen. His mouth struggles to form words. "I. . . I. . .erm. . ."

I hold my head in my hands and slowly start chuckling.

Drake looks at me like I'm crazy. "Huh?"

"I'm not mad, Drake." I look at him with happy tears in my eyes. "Not at all. I just. . . I love you enough to have a baby with you."

Drake takes my head in both of his hands. "I feel the same about you. Words can't even describe my feelings."

"You're so corny." I kiss him and things gets heated fast. He rubs my thigh, one of his favorite displays of affection. I put my hands on both of his shoulders.

"Ah!" Drake breaks the kiss and holds his shoulder.

I need to ask. "What's wrong?"

He sighs. "Couple years ago, I got in this fight."

"Did you win?"

Drake gives a sarcastic chuckle. "I got my ass beat. The dude I was fighting slammed me against a brick wall over and over again on my right shoulder." Unconsciously, he rubs it. "Ever since, some days it'll be fine, but the next day, I won't be able to raise my arm up."

I'm about to suggest something when he cuts me off.

"The doctors don't know what's wrong. They think it's hereditary. I think that's just stupid. Why the fuck would it be hereditary? Maybe something in my shoulder kind of shifted wrong and they never noticed it. They never even took x-rays." Drake shakes his head.

"We should so see a doctor about you and me." I gesture at his shoulder and my stomach.

"That would be a good idea." He kisses my forehead. We lay back into the bunches of pillows Drake has on his bed. He holds me to his chest, and eventually, we both slide into sleep.

Hey, guys! It might take me a while to do each chapter this week.

   ._.

  My daddy is having me do bible camp, and it lasts almost all day. I'll be doing my updates at night all week.

Smh, the sacrifices I make for y'all. I'm givin' up sleep for your pleasure and entertainment! Pause doe. That sounded so wrong. Lol.

But I better hear some thank you's! I'm fucking exhausted!