-Chapter Thirty-One-

Nicki's POV

I wake up to a deep kiss on my lips. I open my eyes and see Drake. When he pulls away, I smile.

"Hello, handsome."

"Good mornin' gorgeous."

"What time is it?" I sit up and look around. I don't see any sunlight coming through the windows.

"It's about ten at night. I was gonna go to the club with Wayne and Noah. That's why I woke up." Drake, propped up on one elbow and leaning over me, tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. "But I wanted one last thing before I leave in a while."

He hovers over me and starts kissing my neck. I bite my lip. I want to tell him to stop, one, because I just woke up. My mind is still a little fuzzy. But he's like a horny monster. I can't stop him now.

"Someone's feeling better," I remark. And he is. His nose doesn't sound super stuffed up.

Drake pulls my bra off. Then he slowly drags my thong down my legs. He pulls his boxers down the leans over me and starts kissing me from my bellybutton up. Meanwhile, he sticks two fingers inside of me and fingers me.

I'm biting my lip even harder. The pleasure is too much, and I try to move away, but Drake takes his available hand and holds me in place. He leans down and starts to suck on my clit.

"It's been too long, baby," he murmurs. I hear a wrapper being opened. It's quiet for a few seconds before he inserts his tip.

"Don't tease me," I grunt.

"You sure?" His voice has that husky sexiness.

"Yesssss."

I feel him enter all of himself. I arch my back and gasp. "Papi."

He pumps in and out, in and out, getting faster and faster.

"Babygirl," he moans. I'm looking straight into his face as he closes his eyes with concentration.

He flips me over where I'm on my hands and knees.

"Drizzy Three Stroke, babygirl! You ready for this?"

"Yes, Papi."

"I can't hear you, baby!"

"YES!"

"Alright, one!" he thrusts himself in lightly. I keep biting down on my lip, trying not to scream.

"Two!"

I grip the bed sheets with all my strength.

"THREE!"

"Mmmmmmm!" I say when he inserts all of himself on the third stroke. I feel my walls tighten. "I'm gonna cum, Papi!"

"Let it all out baby. I'll get every last drop." He flips me on my back and stands on the floor. He drapes my legs over his shoulders and inserts himself again. "I want you all to me. It's been too long baby! TOO LONG!"

He continues to go in and out, our moans getting louder and louder. I squirt a couple times and by now my legs are numb as fuck. My whole body is trembling with delight. But he doesn't stop there. He's holding my hips so I don't try to move away.

"Aubrey," I breathe.

Drake closes his eyes and I know he's about to cum.

He does and slows down a bit. We're both panting and I can't feel my legs.

I hear Drake go into the bathroom and I see the light turn on. He's still butt naked. I get up and join him. He takes the condom off and tosses it in the trash can.

I stand on my tip toes and kiss his neck. Then I rub his chest.

"Papi," I murmur and he smirks.

"Let's keep that nickname to ourselves, okay?"

"Fine with me." I go out of the bathroom and pick up some of his best clothes and some shoes. I go back in and hand them to him.

"Thanks." I watch as slips into his clothes. He sprays some cologne on and I raise an eyebrow.

"Whatchu need that for?"

Drake frowns. "Nicki, we just fucked. Ain't no tellin' what we smell like."

I shrug as he and I head out of the bathroom and downstairs. "Fair enough."

The doorbell rings. Drake smiles and heads towards the front door. Then he blows me a kiss. "Bye, baby."

"Bye, Papi."

Drake gives a hearty laugh and leaves.

I'm still pretty messed up about the whole "Drake being sick as a dog" thing, so:

#getbetterdrake