%Chapter Thirty- Three%

Drake's POV

I wake up on the couch in the living room. As I sit up, pain zig zags through my brain. I hold my head and lay back down.

"Fuck," I groan.

I lay there for a minute, my head pounding. The light streaming through the curtains isn't making it better. I feel that my stomach is still full of alcohol and I taste it in my mouth from last night, which I barely remember.

I lean back on the couch with my hands over my stomach and I sigh. I realize that someone had come and put a blanket on me while I was sleeping. I close my eyes and I hear Nicki come up behind me.

She comes around the couch with Audrey. I put an arm around her and hug her close.

"Hey, baby." I rub my eyes.

"Good morning Drake," Nicki says, bouncing Audrey on her lap. "You feeling okay?"

"Hell nah!" I answer and she laughs. "I don't even fucking know what happened last night, like, my mind is blank. Shit, I don't even remember drinking."

"Well," she looks up at the ceiling, "I believe it was. . ."

She pulls a blow horn from behind her back and blows it in my ear. I yelp and grab at my head, which is aching even more.

"Nicki, what the fuck?!"I snap.

"That's for getting drunk as hell last night!" She laughs in my face and Audrey giggles with her.

"That's not fucking funny!" I get up from the couch and go upstairs, Nicki at my heels.

"Baby I'm sorry. . ." Nicki says, still laughing. "But I was supposed to get you back for Wayne and Noah last night! They'll explain it all to you."

"You could of found a different way," I mumble. I take two pills from an Advil bottle and swallow them. "Jesus fucking Christ."

"I'm sorry. . ." Nicki smiles at me and we both hug, Audrey in between us. She grins at me and I kiss her forehead, right below her soft curls.

"I forgive you," I sigh. "Just don't do it again."

"I promise." Nicki brushes her lips against mine. "But next time don't get too turned up."

"I won't. Speaking of, I need to call Noah and ask what happened." I smirk.

Nicki rolls her eyes. "Ain't no tellin'." She hands me her phone and leaves the bathroom. I close the door and dial Noah's number.

"Hello?" he asks.

"Yo, it's Drake."

"Oh, hey man, how ya feelin'?" I can already tell he's smirking on the other end.

"Like absolute shit. How much did I drink?"

"Seven shots and half a bottle of champagne."

"Jesus." I run a hand over my face. "I'm glad I don't have alcohol poisoning. At least, I don't think I do."

"You don't. You'd have been in a coma."

My eyes widen. "That's scary."

"Yep. Well, shall I explain how you fucked my night up?" Noah says.

"Blunt way to put it, but yeah, go on ahead."

So he tells me how I got throw up all over my shirt and in his car, which explains the reason why I'm not wearing a shirt, and how he and Wayne had to literally drag me home.

I laugh. "I think I remember that part."

"Yeah, well, there's something I have to tell you."

"I'm listening."

He sighs heavily. "So you met some girl. . . I mean, she walked up to you and you guys disappeared and didn't come back for ten minutes, and. . . Aubrey? You still there?"

I'm frozen. It's all coming back to me. I remember fucking that random girl in a storage room, on the floor. . .

. . .was I wearing a condom?

"Holy shit," I whisper.

"What? You remember something?"

"I-I don't think I was wearing a condom," I say quietly, in case Nicki is outside the bathroom.

"Good grief, man!" scolds Noah. "Why the hell would you do that to Nicki?!"

"I didn't do shit," I shoot back at him. "I think she was the one sliding me drinks! I didn't order anything. The waiter just kept giving me free shit! Who would be stupid enough not to take it?"

Noah is quiet for a hot second. "So you didn't do it on purpose?"

"I sure hope not!" I calm myself down a little bit and sigh, running a hand through my hair. "Come to think of it, that bitch looked familiar."

"Why'd you call her a bitch?"

"Because I think it's a little nicer than 'thot' or 'slut'. Or 'hoe'."

Noah chuckles. "So should I come over and help explain to Nicki?"

"That would be nice. Thanks, I appreciate it."

"Anytime but next time."

Guys! Drake is on the road to recovery, I hear. He finally posted on his Instagram! Hope you feelin' better, Papi! ✌

#getbetterdrake