-Chapter Seventeen-

Drake's POV

I wake up in my bed with a naked Nicki laying next to me. She's laying on her back, which emphasizes the size of her stomach. I grunt and sit up. I need to take more painkillers, shit.

I walk into the bathroom and fill up a cup of water. I pop open my pill bottle and put a pill in my mouth. Then I gulp down the water, taking the pill with it. I feel the huge thing go down my throat and I wince. Then I head back to the bed as the pain in my shoulder numbs.

Nicki is awake and looking at me. "'Sup, handsome."

  "Yo, gorgeous." I smirk and climb in the bed, laying on my side to face her.

"Did you have a good sleep?" she asks.

"Mmhmm. Slept like a baby."

  "Good." Nicki rubs her belly. "I forgot to tell you. Two things. Kelly wants us to come over for dinner next Wensday."

"Cool beans. What's the other thing?"

She turns to me and smiles. "The baby's kicking."

My jaw drops in shock. "Why didn't you tell me sooner? Lemme see!"

I put an ear to her stomach. For a few seconds, it's silent, but then I feel it.

  "Woah!" I smile with amazement. "I can't imagine what that feels like for women. . ."

  Nicki rolls her eyes. "Tuh! I wish you niggas could see what it feels like! Jeez, they need a baby simulator or some shit. . ."

Mood swings. I'm wondering why they're just now starting.

I kiss Nicki deeply. When I pull away, I ask, "Do you want some breakfast?"

"I wanna make it."

I'm confused. "Huh?"

"I wanna make you breakfast."

"O. . .kay." She grins at me and slips from the bed, putting my robe on and disappearing from my room.

Sorry this was so short! Imma have the next chapter finished in a couple of hours. ヽ(;▽;)