Chapter 2: Stop Pretending

"Stop pretending"

"... ....what.. do you mean?" "You didnt wont to hurt me did you?" "Wha-OFC I DID!!" "No you didnt well i mean not infront of Alphys" "..." "You like her dont you?" "WHA- NO-!" "stop PRETENDING" "..." Undyne looked at Fresh suprised that he yelled at her "Be honest with your fellings! If your 'friends' actually love you then they wouldnt mind if they lurn the truth right?" "..." "Undyne... idk much about you but...I can tell that by just looking at your eyes that you are hurt and... want to talk to Alphys... right? Then Go Fot It!!" "... ....why are you helping me... Im a jock and you are a nerd i even punched you!" "Heh... Everyone deserves a second chance!" Fresh said and gave Undyne a warm smile "oh and dont worry about Alphys beeing mad at you im going to take care of that kay? See you tommorow!" Said Fresh and left the school 'what is he planing?' Undyne thought ' theres no way he is going to help me... right?...' she thought and left the school.

PJ Pov
'What is this Nerd Planing?' I thought i grabed my bag and started walking out of the school. "Be honest with your fellings" I flinch hearing those words and turn around immediately but no one was there.. i realised that those words were what Fresh said to Undyne but... why were they repeating into my head?...

I rub my skull trying to calm down... 'i'm going to give him a really bad time tommorow..' then i remember his face... i shook my head 'm-maybe not tommorow... wait- WHAT why not? Ofc im going to hurt him he humiliated me in front of the class... it seems i have soften...' i thought and dad drived with his car besides me "Hey son why are you walking home since im suposed to drive you there?" I realised that all this time that i was thinking about the nerd i have been walking straight not even knowing were i was going 'what the hell PJ?' I thought and sight.

"Sorry dad i was deep in thoughts.." "is that so? Oh well come on in lets go home!" Error said and PJ got in the car and drived to their home.

Fresh Pov
I got home and fell on my bed "God im exhausted!.." i missed the bus because i was talking to Undyne so i had to walk home by my own... "Hey bro!" Said Cray "...hey bro.." "hm? Whats wrong you seem like you just had a fight with a tiger or something!" "Tough day at school..." "hah ofc what kind of trouble did you get into this time?" "Well you know bullies , new people , crazy gym teacher , made a kid punch my face and threw me down the chair you know classic thing" Cray giggled teasingly he sat on Fresh bed besides him "Hey... Cray?..." "yeah?" "I'm going to be really lonely when you leave..." " i know... me too..." Fresh got up and hugged Cray from behind "im going to miss you..." said Fresh "me too.." Cray turned and hugged Fresh back , there was a bit of silence when Fresh said "Hey when you leave promise me we will keep in touch! That you are going to call me sometimes and promise me when you have a problem that you are going to give me a text!" Cray looked at Fresh suprised and then smiled at him "ofc bro!" Said Cray and squeezed him and made him make a sound like 'HN-' "Bro h-hey i-i cant b-reATH!!" "Op sr" said Cray and let him go Fresh made a huge Gasp as Cray gigled "well im going to the market i have to buy some things for school!" Cray said and Fresh smiled at him and said "Kay bro see you later" Cray smiled back "see you" said Cray and left the house. Fresh got up from his bed "welp time for work!" Said Fresh and fall down on the floor making a 'toump' sound "...ow..."

*time skip*
(The next day by your Determened author :3 )

PJ's Pov*
We went to school with dad and well.. ink... i havent really get used to him living with us.. not yet its actually really awkward... but ill get used to it! Anyway we went to school. We got out and splitted up. I went to my group there was Undyne , BP , SG (SkateGirl) and Bunny 'great bunny is here' i thought ironically... bunny run to me and hugged my arm "PJ~ how are you babe?" I got my hand out of hers and said " I have allready told you im not your 'babe" bunny pout and i went to the others "Hey guys" "Hey punk!" Undyne said. That made me remember what happened yesterday with Fresh 'stop pretending' 'you stop telling those lines in my head OUGH! i though and shook my head Undyne notice me and said "hey you ok?" "Yeah just...deep in thoughts..." "I see-" Undyne was cut off by BP "hey look its that nerd again!" BP pointed to Fresh that made me silver and shook my head away Undyne noticed me but ignored it "Hey lets go kick him so he lern his lesson for yesterday!" BP said and he with SG got up off their chair me and Undyne didnt move...